Observations  Why You Sabotage your Relationship. You might not now know this.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I found something among people i know of who were bitter with women.

They were not really rejected by women, In fact some of them actually had girlfriends in high school. But they tend to self sabotage themselves. Some of them get better with women after sabotaging their first relationship, while others tend to never recover at all. There's a common pattern i learn when i mix with this guys.

1) Your mother was not really good at being affectionate due to her own parents
2) Your father was divorced or wasn't around, much.

And yes, Touching is very important to women, children, and you too. Men needs touch too. So pls don't underestimate that touching means "feminine", and that you have to be a "man". You might just overlook things like here. and perhaps lacking of touch in your family when you were young made you passive aggressive today, self sabotage relationships because your parents weren't affectionate to you.

It's unfortunate but it's good to learn to not let this pass on to the next generation, if you want to have kids. Getting married or not, that's your decision. :)

Zac

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
ZacAdam said:
1) Your mother was not really good at being affectionate due to her own parents
2) Your father was divorced or wasn't around, much.

And yes, Touching is very important to women, children, and you too. Men needs touch too. So pls don't underestimate that touching means "feminine", and that you have to be a "man". You might just overlook things like here. and perhaps lacking of touch in your family when you were young made you passive aggressive today, self sabotage relationships because your parents weren't affectionate to you.

Wow, this really hits home. Thanks for posting this.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
ozzo said:
Wow, this really hits home. Thanks for posting this.

I hope this will help people, in a long haul.

Scientific research has shown children who are lacked of touch early in their lifes are more prone to not be successful than mother's who were supportive of their children. However, not everyone has the benefit of being in a family where affection and social etiquette and grace is adequate, let alone abundance, and today i believe "touch", "affection" are viewed as "feminine" and wrongly interpreted. Coupled with past generation's lack of empathy, and other individual personal history.

We all in this together. :) It's a real problem.

Zac

>