Calls & Texts  When she calls you.

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
just thought this post should be out there, What to do when she calls you.

Much too be added.

Be kind, flirty, get to the point. (GET THE DATE)
Be the one to end the phonecall
If it gets stagnent, end it dont make it awkward.

If I had time id make this more in depth, but I got a call from 2 girls today. (only one was to wish merry christmas)

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Tool,

Good topic, another tip is to be busy. Walk around if you have to, cut on the TV or stereo. Another factor is to keep the conversations short! It's a very bad to let a conversation drag on for no reason. By keeping things short you let her know that you value your time and you have things to do.

Just Dave

(Merry Christmas!)

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
When I first moved to California, I had a friend who'd never take my call when I called him. He'd usually call me back within a few minutes, however. I just assumed he was really busy and a very high value guy.

I realized after a few months that he REALLY NEVER took my call, and ALMOST ALWAYS returned it within a few minutes. So, I figured out this was some kind of thing he did.

Anyway, as I got better acquainted with effort and advantage, it started dawning on me that whoever calls is taking the advantage - you're the aggressor and the leader as the caller. Most of my natural friends I've since noticed usually don't take calls when people call them, or, if they do, they take a very skeptical / reserved tone and force the other person to warm them up and chase after them.

Well, I began to take this as my approach too, and it seems to work pretty well. I also don't like girls calling me very much either, which might be different for you or not. I would rather she wait for my call... although if you run things too much this way, you can domesticate women a bit too much, which can lead to them becoming a little too emotionally needy, clingy, and "nice," so you want to be careful not to be overly dominant.

Chase

>