Calls & Texts  How to get a girl to meet you when she is being elusive.

jamalchoker

Rookie
Rookie
Hey Guys

Can you tell me the best way to get a girl to meet, if they are being hesitate in meeting you, what examples could you give me to text?

I’ll put the subject text in the message.

Her: My weekend was amazing, ran around the city with my friends. Need to run by the grounds soon to pick up an incentive and drop of my uniform.. maybe I’ll see you?

Me:Ah ok cool, yeah I'm around, drop me a line or come say hi when you're here :)

What example would you use for a follow since she hasn’t got back to me guys?

Jamal

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Well, her text to you is setting herself up for a flake with the "maybe I'll see you?". That's full of noncommitment with the maybe and the " ? " at the end.

You could have been a bit more risky in your response and gone for a "yea I'd love to catch up / take some time to chat, when you think you'll be around?"

She still might not reply, but this way you're being more direct and making it clear you want to see her.

Your response, on the other hand, is a bit more.. passive. Like, "yea whatever, hope you reach out to me". If you're gonna move in the direction of meeting up, I would just got for it instead of beating around the bush.

Or if that's too direct for you, consider keeping the conversation going a bit longer and THEN saying, "anyway, if you're in town let's do something. when you around?"

If she's consistently flakey like this I would call her on the phone if you get the chance. That's my favored method of communication with girls I've got a little investment from, but can't seem to get them out.

And if all else fails, of course... next.

Hue

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Sup dude, the maybe I'll see you is one of 2 things. I'm not committing to ya and this is wishy and all washy or I want to see ya make plans ya dumb post! So so so go go go bold!!

Assume attraction yah? Yah what time ya here till? I've just finished (summit) if ya free?
Or I'm gonna summit later if ya free before?

Not ya best way to meet cause ya givin a time instead of them telling ya but she's already said she's free n bout the place!

If not getting anything else, next!

Yah?

>