Calls & Texts  Text from cold approach woman out of blue knows my name I don't know her name

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I recently received a text message from a cold approach I did a few months ago, eg last year. However, she didn't give me her name. She said my name. I remember reading how to answer this by Chase in comments section here

""Who is this?" normally tends to result more in confusion (or even mild annoyance) than it does intrigue. When I get a text from someone I don't know, my first reaction is, "Who is this silly goose who doesn't even bother to give me her name?" and of the girls I've seen get message from people they don't recognize, that's often their reaction, too ("Do you think I should write back to this guy? I don't even know who this is")."
https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-t ... techniques

I thought that specific line might be tiny bit risky. Also a name won't help if you meet lots of women. A location may help more. Sending a photo would do the trick 99%.

Another option is to try putting the number into facebook, that's how I remembered this one. But to test it out anyway, here's what I wrote back to her
"Hey there! Its been a while I think... if you could tell me where we met that would help my memory :)" she replied.

If the location thing doesn't work eg she says location and you don't remember, could you then say "Ah yes I have talked to women in xyz location! Could you send me a photo to help my memory :)"

Or could you just use the photo line without asking for name/where we met first?
Would that risk them asking a photo back of you and what if you're not that photogenic? Maybe that ones a bit risky?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: Text from cold approach woman out of blue knows my name I don't know her nam

"Hey, I got a new phone and lost all my contacts. Help me out with a picture and name to put back in this new phone?"

>