Calls & Texts  Cold approach, add facebook, then ask her out but she say she rather time family

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
How would I reply now? Got her facebook at a club. Added her, she moved house 2hrs30mins away. Long drive but why not if she was interested. But she either misunderstood what I meant or doesn't seem that interested? Only talked for 2mins at the club. EDIT: The fact she goes 'awww' a lot is not a good sign, correct/incorrect?

ME: Nice to meet you last night hername :)
HER: Aww hey sorry I didn't reply back I had a busy day aha

ME: Haha all good. Did you say you drink was it coffee or tea?
HER: noreply/unread

3 DAYS PASS send her another message
ME: Would you like go hangout sometime over the next few days? We could goto the Japanese gardens at the uni,they are really pretty
HER: Aww that's sound nice but I won't be around in xyz location anymore

ME: Oh true. Well, I drive and I usually meet women in abc location as it's a lot bigger a lot more places. Hernewlocation is about the same drive time as abc location, it would be a good roadtrip and a lot of fun :)
HER: Aww I don't because I like to spend time with my family

Mike&Ikes

Space Monkey
space monkey
Re: Cold approach, add facebook, then ask her out but she say she rather time fa

Unless you’re talking about puppies or romances, “awww” is not all that great, especially when she’s using it that much. You said you only talked to her for about 2 minutes, so I imagine you didn’t deep dive or establish a sexual frame with her. She’s pretty much not interested from the looks of it, but she’s being polite about it.

Read this article here:
https://www.girlschase.com/content/what-if-she-doesnt-have-time-and-other-contingencies

Note that what’s mentioned above only works if she’s interested and not trying to blow you off (but I think that’s what’s happening here).

-Micah

>