Calls & Texts  Long Distance Texting - Long lead time to meetup

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I've become very close with a woman via text over the past week. We share a sports interest as we are both coaches, we both are parents, We both enjoy fitness and outdoor activities.
She is 45 has been divorced for 13 years, and lives over 700 miles away, in an area I am familiar with.
Early on in the conversation she mentioned she was coming to my part of the country in a couple months.

She has been very complimentary in all her correspondence. She even remarked that I was "hitting all her checkboxes". So far she has complimented my looks, my intelligence, my sense of humor. I've never had a woman be so positive and flattering.

The texting has been voluminous. At first I was very cautious.
She asked my birthday and I demurred with "If you want to steal my identity why don't I give you my SS# to save you the work." It didn't blow her out...

I did give her my astrological sign and she replied with what a great match it was from a passion perspective.

But I held out on the birth date much to her amused consternation. I told her I'd tell her when we met.

Numerous selfies which matched the profile pictures online. We talked about our kids and I even learned their names and even her address. I sent her a couple of clothing Items I'd gotten for free, and she immediately sent me a video of her trying them on.

So I added her on Facebook after we spoke on the phone. She has over 2000 friends on FB. None of whom are mutual friends. (Is this a sign of something significant?)

One night we spoke on the phone for about 2 hours delving into some deeply personal topics on both sides with some talk about sex topics. The innuendo has been heavy from her hinting at Sexting. But when we get on the phone together it stays pretty PG. She has sent me some suggestive pictures. No full on nudes or anything.

I'm pretty sure she views me as an Adventurous guy, as well as having good Provider value. My texts seem to excite her.

Also I'm pretty sure I'm not being Catfished.

I've never had this amount of texting with anyone before. It is new territory.

So how do I maintain this until we meet up in 2 months? We are starting to figure out each others routines.

Thoughts? Anyone been in this situation before?

nikot

Rookie
Rookie
I have the same problem at the moment, so I am also curious to hear opinions on how to maintain the contact for 2 months!

>