Online & Apps  Laying girls from online video / computer games?

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
First off, keep an open mind and reserve your judgments for after you've read it. I know the typical generic responses already. I just wanted to point out this alternative / option for those who may need a safe stepping stone, or for someone in my situation, who is physically injured and stuck mostly in bed, but also, enjoy a lot of time on video games.

Next note: I can get laid in-person and from cold approach. I don't post on this forum much, but I am from a private forum, which some of you are aware of vaguely. Also, I was an original poster on mASF from 2007-2008 when I was a virgin. Some of you may remember me. "LikeTheWind", a virgin at 16 or 17 years old who never kissed a girl. I've changed a lot, but not enough.

However, to note, I am quitting video games soon, or I already did. But, don't let this discourage you if you are one of those who may need or want to try this out. Also, this can simply be a fun experiment for some of you. Many people play video games.

I've so far only laid 1 girl from an online video game, World Of Warcraft (what what!!). Almost laid a second. Had several send nudes and webcam masturbate for me, but physical distance is a huge issue, unless you have the money to travel and bang these girls, or they can travel to you, or some half-way point.

Pros:
- Kill 2 birds with 1 stone, if you are genuinely playing video games for fun, and you can simply flirt with girls on these video games.
- No real wasted time, unless you decide to.
- One warning, if you're playing video games a lot, you're probably more vulnerable than you normally are, if you're playing excessively. Avoid getting attached.
- Stick to Franco's Neediness Management post, and follow those rules at all times.
-

Cons:
- Statistical waste of time, if this is remotely a primary goal for you to be playing video games.
- You need to develop an effective method for many steps, this is completely new territory.
- I'm still tweaking my method right now. I can with 99% validity tell whether someone is a girl or not, and quite accurately discern if they're within my age range.
- And initiating contact and trading contact info without seeming like a sleazeball, took some time to tweak.
- Lower quality girls, BY FAR.
- Probably red flags are multiplied like hell.
- For the most part, normal attractive girls don't live an online video game / computer game lifestyle.
- The girl's age...
- Their distance...
-

Anyways, thoughts on this?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Water,

Water said:
- I'm still tweaking my method right now. I can with 99% validity tell whether someone is a girl or not, and quite accurately discern if they're within my age range.
- And initiating contact and trading contact info without seeming like a sleazeball, took some time to tweak.
- Lower quality girls, BY FAR.

Yea, this 3 is too major downside of 'gaming dating'.

but it requires understanding of ambiguity and influence/manipulating it.

Zac

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Can you elaborate on what you mean by "it requires understanding of ambiguity and influence/manipulating it."?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Water,

Water said:
ambiguity and influence/manipulating it."?

Girls even if they are friends, are naturally curious. (always want the next large dick *shakes head*).

So you have to always throw baits (sex innuendos with context to the game) while at the same time, play the game and be ambiguous. You have to occasionally find her or find where she hangs out. and have good reason to be there. (passing by, etc)

Simply put, high level guys use friendzone, or friendzone girls purposely to get girls. You just put that in game with the context of the game. Btw, not sure if that works in Counter Striker, if this was 10 years ago. LOLX

It's nothing personal, *everyone implies*. LEt's destroy our civilization ;)

Zac

>