Online & Apps  Excellent first date then amazing 2nd - girl goes cold

Drew_71_Lucky

Rookie
Rookie
Last week I went on a first date with a hot girl from Tinder. Gorgeous girl with amazing eyes and perfect body. We had a great dinner which lead to her and I going out again the following Saturday. I *almost* blew it prior to our second date by acting upset that she ignored a text; however, I was suprised to hear from her the following day and she wanted to meet up that night for our second date. We ended up meeting at a bar for several drinks, then going dancing after until 3am. After dancing she came over to my place where things got hot and heavy for an hour or so. We didn’t sleep together, but got very close and she was very into me. She did leave quite abruptly as she seemed to feel like things went too far. She mentioned: “it’s only our second date, I don’t normally take things this far”. The next day I didn’t hear from her so just sent a text asking if she made it home ok. She replied “yes”. Later she sent another unsolicited text saying she was busy cleaning the house and how nice it was outside. I then sent her a couple more texts saying “you’re a good kisser”. She just replied thx. My response was “you’re supposed to compliment me now. Haha. Jk.” Her last response that day was “Shhh. I thought we’d follow up over the phone soon”. I sent her a few more texts later saying “good night”. No response. The next day I didn’t hear from her. She didn’t respond until the next day at 1pm. I responded and she then said she’d call me later. I did I hear from her. Around 9pm that night I ended up calling her and she didn’t answer. I just said I was going to sleep. She immediately texted me back saying: “sorry I missed you, will call tomorrow”. The next day no texts and no call. I called her around 9pm and she answered. At this point I really blew it as I showed frustration that she hadn’t called me back as she said she would. My tone of voice was bad and I regret the phone call. I pretty much purposely sabotaged it at that point because it felt like she was blowing me off. I straight up asked her if she wanted to see me again and, although she didn’t say no, she just said she didn’t know and she was “torn”.

I realize i messed up, but my question is: If I just hadn’t texted her so much, would she most likely have texted me and been open to a third date? The day after our second date she still seemed interested. So Where did I go wrong to cause her to go cold?

>