Online & Apps  Tinder gone downhill, suggestions for any alternatives?

killerman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So I'm back on tinder after a couple of years and realise it's gone a bit shit. Loads of your matcehs you can't see and then I read that you have to pay to see your matches. So I'm wondering if there are any alternatives to tinder out there, apps that are like what tinder used to be? Thanks

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
bumble is good. tinder isn't that expensive though. in my opinion it's worth maybe $50 a month for premium and boosts. guys pay hundreds of dollars for prositutes. if you're over 28 lie and say you're under 28, the cost is less. i'm 37, set my age at 26-28 and hide my age. if they ask i tell them to guess and agree with their answer. on bumble i put my age as 32. if you wanna meet young girls you gotta lie. if you're like 22 i'd lie and say you're 24 or 25.

killerman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Actually i've been back using it for months now and I go back on what i said before. Tinder's working for me before that ever now, and I get an average of 10 matches a week. Been lifting weights for 18 months now and the shirtless pic is helping quite a bit.

jakesykes949

Space Monkey
space monkey
I still use Tinder. You just need to know how to get laid on Tinder. There's basically 5 steps to follow.

1. Have A Great Profile
2. Swipe on Everyone
3. Opener (Low Investment/Screen Her)
4. Get Her Number/Snapchat
5. F*ck Close in Person

If you can master these five steps you'll get laid a ton on Tinder. You have to have high SMV though (looks especially), since Tinder is so visually based.

>