Online & Apps  Online Pick Up in Los Angeles: Lots of Games - Help Appreciated

jdb40k

Rookie
Rookie
I'm new to Los Angeles after living in New York for the past three years. In NYC, my dating game was strong. It really taught me how to move faster and I found myself happy. I used online dating a lot and it was a very helpful tool, girls were receptive to a strong profile and I felt my pictures were good enough. Games were minimal and more often than not dates were set up in only a few messages - sometimes I just straight asked them out.

A few months ago I moved to LA for a new job. It has been about 5 months and my game is at absolute zero. I've tried almost every app under the sun from Tinder, Bumble, OKC, POF, CMB and it was slim pickings. Recently interest has picked up but now I am encountering serious game playing from them. Brief responses, ignoring questions, disappearing acts, lol's. I'm stunned by the complete difference in attitudes and needless to say it is messing with me.

I really don't know what to do. Any and all constructive help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Joe

CCIF3

Space Monkey
space monkey
I lived in LA for a few years, then moved away in 2015. I did well down there because I am an eccentric and girls down there respond well to dudes who march to the beat of their own drums.

Unfortunately I did not develop any kind of approaching skills because I was over-reliant on Tinder and OKC; online dating still worked back then. It slid into total inefficiency last year. I also had an expansive social circle and was good friends with some really pretty, really popular 'it girls' that made me seem cool and well-connected.

My advice for LA is to get off internet dating sites and apps completely. They are totally dead. In-person game is where it's at now.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
dm me. what he said about women liking men who march to the beat of their own drun is true. la is a very free place. i can give you some online dating tips. i actually find it quite easy here. i live in venice and have had girls drive from orange county and the valley to come see me.

>