Online & Apps  My sister is dating a gangster!

Mike&Ikes

Space Monkey
space monkey
There’s not a whole lot you can do, I think. If you condemn her for it, she’s just going to resent you for it and continue dating this gangster. Also, are you sure he’s a gangster? He many just be peacocking if he dresses like a pimp. Only she can find out for herself if he’s a bad guy. Hopefully it doesn’t turn into an abusive relationship, but quite frankly, you don’t have much control to over who she dates. Worst case scenario is that you gotta go beat him up for treating your sister wrong. But that’s all just speculation. Just play it by ear and don’t worry too much.

-Mike

Virgin101

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Your sister mightn't be half as quick to live so dangerously if she didn't have a protective brother. When I was a lot younger my sister once insulted my masculinity when I wouldn't fend for her after a guy she was dating was putting pressure on her to have sex. I presume what happened was that she slept with that fella and regretted it, and didn't want to tell me that part. Anyway a few weeks later I beat him up in a bar! Little did I know that by that point in time she didn't hate him anymore and was plotting to get him for her high school graduation ball! She still holds this against me. I don't know if she even cares that it was her who planted the seed in my mind in the first place!

Regarding you, the reality is that if you try to beat this guy up it won't solve anything apart from making YOU feel better. By such a point in time your sister would have learned her lesson anyway. And God only knows what could happen if you try to beat him up! But if you did beat him up your parents would probably never blame your sis for the situation you were put in... they'd probably just think "oh your brother went a bit psycho".

>