Socializing  CAUTION!: How Girls (and some guys) dig out information from u in social circles

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi Guys,

I want to warn you. This is the most innocent way of putting words like it's flowery and fragrance, but has all the social cunning to dig out information from you.

Information digger: "Hey Zac, i heard that Franco said you sleep with Fiona".

Be careful. This has different sorts of variations. It takes awhile to understand this dynamic. It looks fucking simple but it can slaughter the fuck out of you in certain social circles, which by then means you pick the wrong social circle to begin with.

Zac

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Re: CAUTION!: How Girls (and some guys) dig out information from u in social cir

Zac,

Well these days, I don't tell anyone (besides the few close friends that I know would NEVER betray my trust) about who I sleep with, so if a girl (or a guy) were to ever approach me asking that question, I would already know that the source of that information came from the girl, and not myself or my friends. So the conversation would go like this:

Her: "Hey Franco, i heard that Zac said you sleep with Fiona".
Me: *Laughs* "Oh really, huh? And where did Zac hear this from?"
Her: "I don't know! I just heard him saying it! Is it not true?"
Me: "Well apparently Zac seems to think it's true, so maybe you should ask him where he got his information from. Why are you so curious anyway...?" (if you smile here and then look at her inquisitively, she'll notice that you are pointing out the fact that she seems to care so much about what YOU are doing rather than more important things, which makes her look nosey)

In general, it's best to never admit anything if you have nothing to admit. As long as you have never stated to anyone that you slept with a girl, then you know that anyone else who finds out MUST have found out because the girl told someone (which can only be known if you don't tell anyone else -- a benefit of being discreet). In that case, it's best just to be elusive in a fun way and not really give her anything. If it's a girl who's interested because she thinks your sexy, you can end it on a more flirty tone like I did in the above statement and make her become a bit embarrassed for even asking. =)

- Franco

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: CAUTION!: How Girls (and some guys) dig out information from u in social cir

Thanks Franco,

It's important for all guys to know this. :)

Zac

PinotNoir

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

I tend to go over the top the other way. Do you think this is fine?

Her: "Hey Pinot, I heard that Zac said you sleep with Fiona."
Me: "Oh, more than that. We're getting married tomorrow."
Her: "Haha, oh wow, really? Come on, Pinot, tell me the truth."
Me: "Okay, are you sure you want to know? Things are about to get serious...."
Her: "What? Yes, tell me."
Me: "We're thinking about doing anal. It's a big step in our relationship."
Her: "Haha, wtf?"

That's just my personality :p

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

PinotNoir,

I have done responding by going over the top, a lot, but some girls might start doing it more (dig more information) because you reward their bad behaviour, in a sense. And to hear you going over the top is fun to girls, although it can be tiring and stupid after some time.

I shall take some time and ask Chase about this. I don't know if it is a good thing, but the need for superiority needs to be there. If you see Franco's response, there's an element of superiority there.

So yea, Superiority (or "That fucker attitude" like how some guys have) is important. Letting girls know that you can be fun but you do not like people meddling in your affairs. (that is)

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

BUMP

>