Socializing  Why Girlschase won't go mainstream: I made a young guy friend teared

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Basically,

A friend was insisting. He wanted to persist a topic that i usually avoid, like sex, belief systems, and many stuff.

So i basically tear him piece by piece on his argument that while he can lay blame on a person who is at fault, it doesn't change the fact we all bullshit and play a part in his demise.

If you think i am full of shit in my analogy here, read some religion history. :) We all play a part in a person's demise.

The thing is, that he noted that i am creating a false equivalence to win the argument. I told him to look at society at a macro level. Things get heated up. He told me to just end things here. and for me to take the loss.

I said "No". It's unfair for me. i basically reflecting i want to win, back on him.

What i learn from this topic: I can beat anyone in their argument if they are dishonest, or they are not Chase Amante.

I'm sorry. That's just a fact. It's hard to find people who are honest to stand in your shoes as well as you stand in their shoes. Most people can't. If murder is wrong, at basedline level, why is my thought process, so hard for people to get and operate from (that basedline)? I find it stupid though. (though Chase noted, i can smash people's belief system and i am right, but it doesn't allow them to follow my discoveries)

Zac

jakesykes949

Space Monkey
space monkey
Pickup will never be mainstream, because it requires guys to ACTUALLY admit that they suck, and take action.

Those are two things that guarantee something can't go mainstream, lol.

>