Socializing  Do You Guys Keep Many Social Circle? And Where they come from

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
:)

No judgement. Just having the humility, and learning ways to conquer the world.

Zac

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Zac dude! a dunno if am a good fit to answer this dude cause a dont but a do. Ma social circle changes a have many different circles that a dip in an out of with ma friends from different parts of ma life. Am really a lone wolf cause of this a dont really fit into any group pernamently an a wouldnt say a have a group of people that define me where a can say that is ma social circle.

They come from different things that a do a have ma friends from the different things that a do like sports, music, work, an night life. A find a usually go out an party on ma own so a make friends when am out an have a lot of connections cause of this so on any given night a could appear extremely popular an social or like a lone wolf. Have never really met girls through social circle an the last one a did would have been like 5 years ago now. A wouldnt reccomend it cause it added extra pressure on us that we would be an item an so we quickly became a couple which isnt what a actually wanted at the time an so it didnt last long haha. A dunno if a would like a better social circle? at times a feel like havin better friends would help but its not like a hate ma life either? a kinda like being the social lone wolf, easier to just get up an leave an come back when it suits me. That sounds worse than it is haha!! sounds like am using people!!!

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Zac, Most of the time your posts remind me of the ramblings of a stoned burnout, but I'll give you my Social circle run down. I have many that rarely intersect

Hobby 1 circle: 10 years of doing a sport with this cast of characters. See some of them 2x a week, many have come and gone. I'm "known" in this community because I am not the standard build for the sport.

Hobby2 circle: developed friendships online around the hobby through online forums and became certified judging within it. developed national contacts. Received national recognition and state recognition.

Career: Professional society president on state level, organized and volunteered for events.
Served as the Public face for my company and have about 400 weekly customers who know me from that

Family: 4th generation in the area and my parents and grandparents were active in local organizations. Many people my age have generations in the community as well. Frequently see people from this social circle throughout my daily travels.

When I meet people from outside any of those circles, I can dip into those social circles for my social proof, depending on the location and circumstances. Sometimes it is tough to get outside of them for brief relationships. Reputation management is a big concern...

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
FT,

Fuck This said:
Zac, Most of the time your posts remind me of the ramblings of a stoned burnout

I was burnout, due to being an entrepreneur, subcontractor, dating and doing my own work. Of course i will be pissed. I am also pissed at judgements, lack of true answers, and notion of dismissal of newer guys from experience members

Not tooting my own horn but people tend to reach my conclusion, like months later. In my mind, "that's what i said, why go 1 big round just to reach the same place?" This is not work that we do so as to waste time on the hours left.

I am pushing for people to be better, despite i feeling like shit. and i hate it. Emotions aside, can anyone answer my questions? Probably not. :)

Zac

>