Books & Articles  An Women Blog

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i thought i share this article. Apparently i was reading articles and i found an excerpt on a girl's blog. She was writing a post about birth control pills, and thoughts women go through when men are wearing condoms. An honest write up here.

screenshot147r.jpg

Here is an excerpt where she doesn't needs condoms anymore because she's taking the pills, and the thoughts women go through.

Do feel free to hand in your thoughts.

Zac

A Life Loquacious

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Whilst the idea behind condoms is great (who wants AIDS or the Clap, right?), they are kinda horrid. The whole process of getting one out, fiddling with the wrapper, putting it on etc - the last few times I've had sex, I've basically lost my erection by this point - it totally kills the moment... furthermore, I don't like the feeling of them against my skin... but we've been so conditioned into thinking we absolutely must wear them. In fact, I've only had penetrative sex once in my whole life without one :-\
...and doing everything bar penetrative sex just because neither of you has one to hand is even more frustrating - as Chase has mentioned many times on the site (I'm paraphrasing, of course) - "If you don't stick it in straight away, you probably won't get many more chances... but once you do, you'll find it a lot easier to get it in there again!"

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi A LIfe Loquacious

A Life Loquacious said:
Whilst the idea behind condoms is great (who wants AIDS or the Clap, right?), they are kinda horrid. The whole process of getting one out, fiddling with the wrapper, putting it on etc - the last few times I've had sex, I've basically lost my erection by this point - it totally kills the moment... furthermore, I don't like the feeling of them against my skin... but we've been so conditioned into thinking we absolutely must wear them. In fact, I've only had penetrative sex once in my whole life without one :-\
...and doing everything bar penetrative sex just because neither of you has one to hand is even more frustrating - as Chase has mentioned many times on the site (I'm paraphrasing, of course) - "If you don't stick it in straight away, you probably won't get many more chances... but once you do, you'll find it a lot easier to get it in there again!"

The AIDS and STD's are horrid for real, while getting the condom out and fiddling with the wrapper and making sure you not tear a hole in a condom! I have to agree, It is harder to stick it in later, but i think it goes from who you dating, if it's a club girl, you want to really think about wearing it, but if you dating a conservative girl whom you know that is not so sexually active, then yes u don't need one, but one needs to remember she can get pregnant and condoms do break when it's too much FUN!

Zac

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Yes, women absolutely get these thoughts, and taking a condom out and putting it on is a major mood-breaker.

One thing you can do to not break the mood is to make sure you're always getting condoms out secretly and quietly and slipping them on while a girl is otherwise occupied - e.g., you are kissing a girl's breasts and using your other hand to play with her vagina, preparing her for entry while you get the condom on with your other hand.

Optimally, you don't want her to even know whether you're wearing a condom or not - for her, it should be one, big, passionate moment with no interruptions.

Chase

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I c I c now it appears to be the time I invest in a Utility belt ;) so i can secretly pull condoms out. in all seriousness, where do you think would be the best place to put one so i can secretly grab one and take it out without killing the mood, usually by the time I am going to put one on my pants are off so the pocket might not work out the best.

A Life Loquacious

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Chase said:
... getting condoms out secretly and quietly and slipping them on while a girl is otherwise occupied - e.g., you are kissing a girl's breasts and using your other hand to play with her vagina, preparing her for entry while you get the condom on with your other hand.

...using your third hand (and not your teeth) to get the wretched thing out of its wrapper, of course...

I reckon aerosol spray-on condoms could be a winner! Two cans, one latex, one lube!

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I reckon aerosol spray-on condoms could be a winner! Two cans, one latex, one lube!

I would be all for that, Loquacious!

where do you think would be the best place to put one so i can secretly grab one and take it out without killing the mood, usually by the time I am going to put one on my pants are off so the pocket might not work out the best.

Tool,

Ironically enough, Chase and I were actually discussing this topic! If you know you are going on a date where there is a high possibility of her heading back to your place to escalate, then under the pillow (with the wrapper already ripped but the condom still inside) is a good bet. If your bed is low to the ground (like mine), you can even be sneaky while you are fingering her from the side of the bed, and hide it under the bed!

If you are planning on escalating in your car (i.e. your logistics tell you that getting back to your place would be too much of a stretch), you can try placing one (again, with the wrapper already ripped open) in one of the pouches on the back of the car seats. This one is risky though... don't let her see you pull it out from there or you'll REALLY get a bad reaction from her!

- Franco

kneek0

Space Monkey
space monkey
The Tool said:
where do you think would be the best place to put one so i can secretly grab one and take it out without killing the mood, usually by the time I am going to put one on my pants are off so the pocket might not work out the best.

http://i-cdn.apartmenttherapy.com/uimag ... kets-1.jpg

And voila. Buy one of these bed pockets and slip it under your mattress. It hangs on the side of your bed, and it is where I keep my condoms.

>