Transitions  Touching smoothly

Mr. oblivious

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I was just wondering if anyone had any tips on when are appropriate times to touch and where you should touch at those time

I just find one of my weaknesses is touching through interactions

I can easily break the touch barrier with stranger when i just meet them cause i usually just try generate a warm image and just walked up introduce and either shake their hand or hug. (Sometimes i put my hand out then make a comment like we are grown up now or some stupid line and then go for the hug and kiss on the cheek)

R.A.D.

Space Monkey
space monkey
Well ive been expanding this lately and found that it is a lot easier if you are in the right state of mind than to think a specific moment. So i found that the more you are connected with your sex vibe the more you efficiently expand on your non verbal communication that touching is a part of. I find that many times after saying something im touching a woman on her hands, shoulders and even legs and i didnt even think about it, its like you just cant avoid it anymore. The great thing is when it comes like that i found that is always well received. Mainly because it ends up being a part of what you are communicating instead of something you add, so she process it as part of the message, like she doesnt fully realise you are touching her but she feels it as something nice, as opposed of feeling that a guy she doesnt know is touching her for some reason.

For example you agree to something saying "yeah thats great!" and when you say it you open your eyes a bit more rasing your eyebrows, you raise your voice a bit, you establish direct eye contact all while gently grabbing her hands and letting go very softly, or putting your hands gently on her legs if you are sitting and everything happens at the same time. Its just part of what you said. If you dont have all that nonverbals tightly involved it would feel awkward most times.

Well thats my experience with it so far.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
BetaBoy said:
When she qualifies to you. When you meet her.

I would love to see specific video examples of these. There's a lot of material out there on how to approach, even on how to go for the kiss, but not enough (that I've encountered) on the intermediate steps, how to escalate physically towards the kiss. I've seen some night club stuff when standing (which tends to be more extreme), but nothing about sitting down during the day and how to make shit happen.

>