Field Reports with "Rounds"

AFCnoob

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sorry if this is a) in the wrong place b) has already been addressed (I searched). Some of my interactions play out across several "rounds" or "episodes". I'll meet a girl one night, move, escalate, but not close. I'll meet the same girl on a different night, move, escalate, and close.

How should these be handled? Should I post them as separate FR's, or as a single FR? [instruction?]

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Hey AN,

You may post these as you like, although you'll probably want to split out your FRs and LRs, at least (e.g., an FR when you meet her, an LR when you sleep with her, unless it happens all at once or you don't get around to posting about her until everything's all done).

Obviously, if you go on 3 or 4 dates with the same girl, for instance, you probably won't want to do a flurry of reports unless there's a lot of new / significant stuff going on. You can always add more posts to the same FR if you're seeing the same girl - and just her, not other girls - over a long period of time (although, if you go to a party and talk to 10 different girls and she's one of them, that certainly deserves its own report).

Chase

AFCnoob

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Alright then, that's what I'll do. I'll keep separate interactions with the same girl in the same thread, and label them accordingly. That's certainly neater than flooding the FR board with posts, and will probably help with searchability as well. Thanks for the guidance.

>