The Man in The Mirror

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sup gents!

Interesting little tidbit of information I'd like to share with all of you guys who are lacking a bit of motivation to approach women, or are nervous wrecks with women...

I'd imagine that outside of the activity of picking up women you have a decent amount of confidence, and that confidence seems to shy away when beautiful women are around, right? If so, don't feel bad about yourself.

I'm going to offer you a simple tip or trick (call it what you will) to help you motivate yourself to pick up women.

Social psychologist have long since had ideas about the correlation between beliefs/attitudes and behavior/action. Turns out they influence one another, when you have a strong enough belief you are more likely to follow suit with a behavior. (If you feel strongly about helping others, you're more likely to do so, and not shy away when someone actually needs help).

When parents talk to their children about drinking before they go to a part, teenagers who agree that alcohol is bad are less likely to drink at that party than if they hadn't consciously stirred up that belief.

So basically, what you believe influences your actions, and your actions likewise influence your beliefs.

To the root of the post, when somebody tells you something, the average jo compliant. Studies show that when you tell yourself something in the mirror, you perceive it as someone telling you something.

So, if you tell yourself you can pick up women, you are more likely to approach. If you tell yourself to be smooth and calm, you're more likely to remain smooth and calm in near future situations.

So try it out guys! Look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself something!

-Richard

Thedoctor

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Richard,

This is something I did many years ago to boost my own self confidence and motivate myself. Kinda feels silly at first, but definitely works.

Great advice!

-Doc

>