About Me

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Lately, a couple of guys have been pming me asking about the validity of this site, and the usual, etc,etc... I've decided to write a post about my coming up as proof of this sites validity, as well as it's realism.
So, currently,I'm 18 years old, and I've been in one relationship to this day (my choice btw.) Until about my junior year of high school, I hadn't been with any girls, except a few minor sexual flings which were half-assed on both sides, and as high school rolled along, I was too shy to talk to girls, and almost generally too shy to publicly speak in class which furthered my fear of approaching women. Junior year however, my step-brother got married, and his wife's cousin and I started dating, looking back now, she sent me tons of IOIs, and if it hadn't been for her courage in telling me her feelings, I never would've gotten with her. I loved that girl with all my heart, and she taught me so much about myself through her actions, I know the type of person I am, the type of man I am, the type of lover I am, and most importantly what not to look for in women. About 10 months into the relationship, she wanted a fuck buddy, and got one, after she told me, I broke up with her, she desperately wanted me back, but chose to not come back because in breaking up with her, she said I quit on her, and in all honesty I did. For a while I had severe depression, and it has been the only time in my life where I had contemplated suicide, but pressed through, and when I took psychology my senior year, my life changed. I conquered my depression, and came out from the biggest scar one can get, I broke my own heart in breaking up with her. Months later (about 6 or 7 months ago), I found this site when I decided that I wanted to actively meet women, and change my life with women, instead of waiting for them, I wanted to take a hold of my own life like I've done for everything else in my life. But, seeing as how I hadn't been good with women ever, it was a huge fear for me, and it took alot for me to overcome all my initial fear.
My success however, started when I learned alot about myself, I've always had the qualities a woman looks for in a man without consciously knowing it, and always had the mindset one should have ( I have a genuine interest in learning about other people, I'm very good with empathy, and emotions in general, I'm not the typical guy by any means), and using this site, I learned to display those qualities. Honestly, my progress with women started slow because I was scared. However, I decided to swallow my pride, my fear, and everything holding me back, and made the decision to look like a fool in front of a woman for the first time, and boy did I... I turned red, felt like I was sweating heavily, and it went horribly. Then I hit the discussion board, started asking questions, pming the higher ups, asking for their input, asking for their advice, and learned everything I could before going out again, I covered everything basis I could run into with a woman, and learned general ways of handling the situation. Going back out equipped with my new information, as well as a new mind set, I started to actively meet women, and things have begun to get easier. Trust me, even to this day, I sometimes have a hard time approaching women, have a hard time complimenting them, have a hard time with finding the right words, or don't remember to use implicit value instead of explicit, I still have my days. But, I also have my days where things flow so smoothly, and I pull numbers when I wish. To this day, I've picked up 16 phone numbers, and 7 dates in the last 2 or 3 months. I'm not interested in sex, or a relationship with any of them, I've been meeting women strictly for experience, and strictly to find a new long term relationship, and at the same time, I'm creating my own techniques and tactics to provide to the PU community. The guys on this site have helped me exponentially, and I thank all of them for their advice, and their wisdom, and now it's my turn to learn on my own, and contribute to this community.
I tell you guys reading this post that this site works, and as long as you have a genuine desire to better yourself, you will succeed. It will take some work, and you will have to move way out of your comfort zone, but it is worth it. There is no shortcut to happiness, and there is no shortcut to success, they both take persistence, but you all have it in you to learn, and I wish all of you the best of luck.
- This is my last post for a while, I'll be off the boards for a while, but I will check my emails daily, so if you leave me a pm or message, I will respond, but I won't be looking at the boards until I've gotten more experience, and until I've got more to contribute to the society.

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks man, I owe alot of my success to you though.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Zphix said:
Trust me, even to this day, I sometimes have a hard time approaching women, have a hard time complimenting them, have a hard time with finding the right words, or don't remember to use implicit value instead of explicit, I still have my days. But, I also have my days where things flow so smoothly, and I pull numbers when I wish. To this day, I've picked up 16 phone numbers, and 7 dates in the last 2 or 3 months.

I think it's the process of doing it, and expecting results. I think everyone has it, even the intermediate guys. We suck and drop the ball sometimes.

Appreciate some of the stories you tell here. :) Seems like Girlschase has a knack of getting people with somewhat similar past experiences together.

Zac

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Completely agree Zac, but it's one of the best things about the community. Guys of very similar backgrounds meet and help one another out, it's very uplifting when first starting out.
- Richard

Inbocca

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Glad to stumble upon this thread. Seeing some of the more experienced members' past experiences really puts things in perspective. Thanks to you tribal elders for passing the torch along.

mmamegadethfan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Lately, a couple of guys have been pming me asking about the validity of this site, and the usual, etc,etc... I've decided to write a post about my coming up as proof of this sites validity, as well as it's realism.
So, currently,I'm 18 years old, and I've been in one relationship to this day (my choice btw.) Until about my junior year of high school, I hadn't been with any girls, except a few minor sexual flings which were half-assed on both sides, and as high school rolled along, I was too shy to talk to girls, and almost generally too shy to publicly speak in class which furthered my fear of approaching women. Junior year however, my step-brother got married, and his wife's cousin and I started dating, looking back now, she sent me tons of IOIs, and if it hadn't been for her courage in telling me her feelings, I never would've gotten with her. I loved that girl with all my heart, and she taught me so much about myself through her actions, I know the type of person I am, the type of man I am, the type of lover I am, and most importantly what not to look for in women. About 10 months into the relationship, she wanted a fuck buddy, and got one, after she told me, I broke up with her, she desperately wanted me back, but chose to not come back because in breaking up with her, she said I quit on her, and in all honesty I did. For a while I had severe depression, and it has been the only time in my life where I had contemplated suicide, but pressed through, and when I took psychology my senior year, my life changed. I conquered my depression, and came out from the biggest scar one can get, I broke my own heart in breaking up with her. Months later (about 6 or 7 months ago), I found this site when I decided that I wanted to actively meet women, and change my life with women, instead of waiting for them, I wanted to take a hold of my own life like I've done for everything else in my life. But, seeing as how I hadn't been good with women ever, it was a huge fear for me, and it took alot for me to overcome all my initial fear.
My success however, started when I learned alot about myself, I've always had the qualities a woman looks for in a man without consciously knowing it, and always had the mindset one should have ( I have a genuine interest in learning about other people, I'm very good with empathy, and emotions in general, I'm not the typical guy by any means), and using this site, I learned to display those qualities. Honestly, my progress with women started slow because I was scared. However, I decided to swallow my pride, my fear, and everything holding me back, and made the decision to look like a fool in front of a woman for the first time, and boy did I... I turned red, felt like I was sweating heavily, and it went horribly. Then I hit the discussion board, started asking questions, pming the higher ups, asking for their input, asking for their advice, and learned everything I could before going out again, I covered everything basis I could run into with a woman, and learned general ways of handling the situation. Going back out equipped with my new information, as well as a new mind set, I started to actively meet women, and things have begun to get easier. Trust me, even to this day, I sometimes have a hard time approaching women, have a hard time complimenting them, have a hard time with finding the right words, or don't remember to use implicit value instead of explicit, I still have my days. But, I also have my days where things flow so smoothly, and I pull numbers when I wish. To this day, I've picked up 16 phone numbers, and 7 dates in the last 2 or 3 months. I'm not interested in sex, or a relationship with any of them, I've been meeting women strictly for experience, and strictly to find a new long term relationship, and at the same time, I'm creating my own techniques and tactics to provide to the PU community. The guys on this site have helped me exponentially, and I thank all of them for their advice, and their wisdom, and now it's my turn to learn on my own, and contribute to this community.
I tell you guys reading this post that this site works, and as long as you have a genuine desire to better yourself, you will succeed. It will take some work, and you will have to move way out of your comfort zone, but it is worth it. There is no shortcut to happiness, and there is no shortcut to success, they both take persistence, but you all have it in you to learn, and I wish all of you the best of luck.
- This is my last post for a while, I'll be off the boards for a while, but I will check my emails daily, so if you leave me a pm or message, I will respond, but I won't be looking at the boards until I've gotten more experience, and until I've got more to contribute to the society.

Congratulations on your improvement and success over your journey man! It feels awesome to see that the information and the people on this site can change a person's life for the better

>