What to say to a girl while she's working?

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey everyone, I, with a little inspiration by Light, have been breaking my approach anxiety, and I've noticed my mindset in approaching women start to change ! It's a great feeling ! I've talked to girls generally around my age group, and have been a little cautious before my approaching though, I'll be working on that sometime soon. At this moment however, I've noticed a girl who works at the drive thru every Saturday because my dad doesn't want to cook on Saturday so, I always end up getting him take out... Anyhow, as I've noticed my mind set change, my confidence has increased quite a bit, and I've noticed this girl who works the drive thru, she's pretty cute, and I'd like to get to know her. And, as I like a challenge lol, how could I initiate a small conversation with her at the drive thru window, pretty brief dialogue to get her thinking about the idea... what are some things I could say?

Thinkingenigma

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Best thing to do is just to say "It seems like such a shame that we only see each other when I come through the drive thru. Why don't we plan something when you're off work? What's your schedule like?"

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thank you Enigma, my brother (an expert with women in his own right), suggested that I write down my number on a piece of paper, and tell her that I didn't want to bother her while she was working but wanted to talk, and slide her the number... he said it has worked for him in the past quite frequently at that.... is anyone else a fan of this? or does anyone have any insight into this type of thing?

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Zphix said:
Thank you Enigma, my brother (an expert with women in his own right), suggested that I write down my number on a piece of paper, and tell her that I didn't want to bother her while she was working but wanted to talk, and slide her the number...

Everything looks great, Zphinx. Just careful of the way you frame the situation, saying you "don't want to bother her" sets up a chase frame going her direction instead of yours. Not killer or anything, just a small thing to watch for.

Either way you could ask her. I'd go with Enigma's dialogue.

Cheers,
Jake

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks PrettyDecent, instead of saying "I don't want to bother you..." blah blah blah, what would be a better way to frame it? I think I'm going to combine the two, with Enigma's suggested dialogue, and my brother's suggested number slide.

Thinkingenigma

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Zphix said:
Thanks PrettyDecent, instead of saying "I don't want to bother you..." blah blah blah, what would be a better way to frame it? I think I'm going to combine the two, with Enigma's suggested dialogue, and my brother's suggested number slide.
Love that. I'm going to have to use the number slide. It didn't occur to me because I'm so accustomed to taking girls numbers instead of giving them mine (that way I can take initiative), but in this situation, that's probably a good idea.

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Also, sliding her your number can be used effectively, since, you being a compete stranger at that point, if she decides to use the number, it should be a hoof indicator that she's interested, and then you can definitely take a larger initiative

>