Separating Roomates

tomascs

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey everyone! Thank in advance, each time I post here things go well for me :)

Background:

I met a cute chick, C, through a mutual friend, F. I got her number indirectly because F's phone was about to die and we needed to contact C. She showed signs of interest but college was about over and we parted for the summer. I didn't reach out all summer until the beginning of the school year a few weeks ago.

I invited her over to play some drinking games because when we last parted she wanted a rematch. After a couple of cancellations on both ends, we met up and she brought a new friend, M. My wingman and I entertained them till ~3 in the morning, but my WM is not super experienced so he never moved M out of my room and I couldn't close the deal. (obv not great but I didn't know how to kick them out.)

After that, I invited C over for the next weekend via text asking if she wanted to have some wine+sunset on the roof. She was busy. I waited another week and tried again. She was busy so I threw the ball in her court.

Next, I text M, because she was pretty cute, and invite her for mimosas and pancakes knowing that she'd probably bring C. I was hoping I could use some preselection via M to excite C (perhaps ineffectual if they're roomates?). Sure enough, within 30 minutes of texting M, C asks me about the mimosas and the four of us meet the next morning before (football) "game day" where there are a ton of parties.

We have a good time with the mimosas and pancakes, but its platonic because they're both there and I don't know how to escalate in that situation when it's 2 on 1. I was trying to use a bit of touch and keeping my fundamentals tight, but there was no obvious escalation (my WM overslept so it was the 2 girls and I while we cooked the pancakes).

After pancakes, they left to their friend's 21st, and after a few minutes I called them telling them to come back. (When the 4 of us met the first time, we talked about using walkie talkies to communicate since they were next door.) When they came back I surprised them with one of the walkie talkies that we got. (I think it's good that when I called M and said "I need you guys to come back real quick" she dropped what she was doing and came back). They were ecstatic. They left to the party and I saw them later in the day at another party. They worked hard to get me into the party because I wasn't invited, and we danced for a bit together and chatted a tiny bit, and then didn't see each other for the rest of the day. I haven't contacted them since and I've turned off the walkie talkie because it's kind of distracting and I didn't hear anything from them the rest of the day.

It's been a couple days since then and I'm reflecting on the experience. I'm more into C, but she hasn't shown a ton of interest, and she hasn't come over alone once (otherwise I think it'd be in the bag) Her friend M is more interested in me for sure, but I don't know how to invite one over and not get the other one to come as well. I'm wondering if there's some elegant way to close with one or the other or both but since they're living together they're definitely in close contact with each other, and ever since they came over together the first time they've established this platonic status. If anyone has any hints on how to break through that, I would love to hear it. Also as a learning experience please point out all of the places that I should have done things differently. Thank you so much!

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I invited her over to play some drinking games because when we last parted she wanted a rematch. After a couple of cancellations on both ends, we met up and she brought a new friend, M. My wingman and I entertained them till ~3 in the morning, but my WM is not super experienced so he never moved M out of my room and I couldn't close the deal. (obv not great but I didn't know how to kick them out.)

The one problem I see here is that you went into this without a plan. You just invited them over to "see what would happen." And that is going to affect the entire interaction if you're not leading it towards a seduction. :) Should go something like:

Drinking games, food, isolate/deep dive, escalate. It won't always go as you want but it's far better than going into it with no plan. Also, just tell your wingman to go show M something on your computer. Then say to C that M really has the hots for your wingman and you just wanted to get them alone for a bit.

Next, I text M, because she was pretty cute, and invite her for mimosas and pancakes knowing that she'd probably bring C. I was hoping I could use some preselection via M to excite C (perhaps ineffectual if they're roomates?). Sure enough, within 30 minutes of texting M, C asks me about the mimosas and the four of us meet the next morning before (football) "game day" where there are a ton of parties.

Texting M instead....is actually a pretty awesome and ballsy play! I like it, shows you don't give a fuck and are just a cool guy to hang out with. I'd read some GC articles on threesomes, but the short version of what to do is to game them both, while also almost making them compete with each other, like, ask them which one is more adventurous etc. Make them qualify with some questions/challenges. This is a simple answer here but it's much more complex than that for me to write/explain it all out. So go read on GC. :)

https://www.girlschase.com/content/threesome-how-step-step-get-two-girls
https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-get-threesome
https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-get-threesomes-girls-you-know

I'm wondering if there's some elegant way to close with one or the other or both but since they're living together they're definitely in close contact with each other, and ever since they came over together the first time they've established this platonic status. If anyone has any hints on how to break through that, I would love to hear it.

I would focus on M, and then maybe you get C (or both) in time. Also, keep in mind that they didn't establish the platonic status, YOU DID. :) So to break that, just break the platonic status. Start talking about sex in front of them (in a calibrated way). OR sexual experiences you've had, or crazy things you've done with your exs. And if they're never going to come over alone, and always together, then honestly your best bet would be to game them both and go for the threesome, because it seems neither of them are interested enough to see you one-on-one. So if you go for the threesome and fail, it's not a huge loss because the interaction wasn't moving forward anyway.

Another way to break through would be preselection. Invite some different girls over and also C and M, but you then have to ensure you focus more on the other girls AND that they are into you, or else nothing's going to work.

Good luck!

tomascs

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks for the support and encouragement. I really appreciate it! I'll read up on threesomes but not sure I'm at that skill level. Super down to try anyway cause fuck it, why not?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I hate drinking games as a date.

Your first meeting you should have had an errand to run and brought the girl you were interested in with you to isolate and do some kino.

I think you have established yourself well enough with both of them to directly ask her out for a REAL date.

Here's an LR on how I dealt with no wingman to help me isolate...

If there is gonna be a three some it is going to be because THEY BOTH want it. You are just the sex toy.

In My LR above, as we were walking to the third venue my target said "all women are a little bit lesbian" to me and her friend. The friend replied in the negative and asserted she had no Lesbian tendencies whatsoever. That was her suggesting the threesome and the friend shut it down.

>