Advice on tease / potential.

Hiya1

Space Monkey
space monkey
How do I game a cocktease, at work who is baiting me constantly, then rejected me when I advanced. One date with a kiss and then flaked on second saying shes not interested.

Following she then rejects me, even harder. After I tried to initiate at a work gathering when alone. Saying it's all in my head, shes not interested, leave her alone, don't speak to her when alone etc etc.. she seemed to enjoy doing this.

She baits me on social media.

Recently shes poured her heart out to me saying she really likes me, was scared and confused. However feels like she was missing my validation? She keeps putting herself in my proximity. She constantly flirts, stares, bends over infront of me...

I've thrown any potential of a date in her hands, she has to set up the time I'll sort the place.

How do I guard myself against her?
I like her but shes taking up to much of my headspace.
How is best to approach her? Any advice on books to read?

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Just stay away from this girl for a few reasons.

1. She's playing games
2. It doesn't sound like you're ready for someone like this.

So what I recommend is to go out there and meet other women. You've already put the ball in her court, SO DO NOT ASK HER OUT AGAIN. And don't be her friend, don't let her cry on your shoulder. Be warm, but don't give her your time. And if you do those things you'll be surprised that she probably comes back into your life in the way that you want.

Hiya1

Space Monkey
space monkey
JacobPalmer said:

1. She's playing games

So what I recommend is to go out there and meet other women. You've already put the ball in her court, SO DO NOT ASK HER OUT AGAIN. And don't be her friend, don't let her cry on your shoulder. Be warm, but don't give her your time. And if you do those things you'll be surprised that she probably comes back into your life in the way that you want.

Ok, I'll take your advice, she really went in on her last few messages, apologising for her behaviour, really likes me, wants to me up. I haven't asked her and wont, tbh. I cba with the head fuck, with her, shes not worth my time, shes not high profile enough. Although I do like her and would consider.

The odd thing is and being rather objective, people tell me shes not on my level, but the emotional element she's very good at manipulating me. Which fucks my ego even more because I'm qualified professional in psychiatry.

The problem I have, is i work with her and cant always avoid her, honestly if this was a girl i just met i would lock her off and distance myself from her but that's impossible...

She always finds a way to put herself in my proximity and shes either very cold or very warm to me, for example she'll just keep staring at me, with depth or she'll try to stave me down angrily.. I'm not intimidated by that, she doesnt scare me physically, however mentally shes doing damage and screwing with my life.

Do you have any advice on materials to read to better handle situations with her?

I'm rather academic, so I'll pick it up quick and game her.

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
There's tons of articles on GC, I just don't remember the names of the ones you should read.

1 was on types of girls
1 could also be on attainability, as maybe she autorejects due to you being out of her league, which is why she's cold towards you sometimes.

Hiya1

Space Monkey
space monkey
JacobPalmer said:
There's tons of articles on GC, I just don't remember the names of the ones you should read.

1 was on types of girls
1 could also be on attainability, as maybe she autorejects due to you being out of her league, which is why she's cold towards you sometimes.

I wanted some more advice please.

So everything seems to be going well, we've become more intimate. She keeps reminding me shes psycho... anyway, I sent a picture the other day and she said she got plenty??? She means it.

I'm starting to realise, that alot of this hasn't been by chance and shes possibly been manipulating others and befriending my friends, to lure me into nights out. She always seems, to message me when I'm out? She always puts herself in my proximity.

I'm just wondering how to proceed? She's been stalking me, it's nice but to behonest abit scary also.

Advice please?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hiya1 said:
JacobPalmer said:

1. She's playing games

Ok, I'll take your advice, she really went in on her last few messages, apologising for her behaviour, really likes me, wants to me up. I haven't asked her and wont, tbh. I cba with the head fuck, with her, shes not worth my time, shes not high profile enough. Although I do like her and would consider.

The odd thing is and being rather objective, people tell me shes not on my level, but the emotional element she's very good at manipulating me. Which fucks my ego even more because I'm qualified professional in psychiatry.

The problem I have, is i work with her and cant always avoid her, honestly if this was a girl i just met i would lock her off and distance myself from her but that's impossible...

She always finds a way to put herself in my proximity and shes either very cold or very warm to me, for example she'll just keep staring at me, with depth or she'll try to stave me down angrily.. I'm not intimidated by that, she doesnt scare me physically, however mentally shes doing damage and screwing with my life.

Do you have any advice on materials to read to better handle situations with her?

I'm rather academic, so I'll pick it up quick and game her.

What she is doing to your head she will do to your career. Tell her you don't appreciate her flirting and manipulative behavior and you will report her if she crosses that line. If she reports to you document everything. If you can transfer her, do it.

There are too many good women out there to waste time with a snake.

DON'T Shit where you eat!

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hahahahah I have read Fuck This reply multiple times to people with "Don't shit where you eat" and he is absolutely damn right. You won't get anything from this interaction except a complete mindfuck by this chick who you say is not even on your level. If a girl really wants you it is not that damn hard.

This is now 3 guys who are warning you to stay the hell away.

Hiya1

Space Monkey
space monkey
DarkKnight said:
Hahahahah I have read Fuck This reply multiple times to people with "Don't shit where you eat" and he is absolutely damn right. You won't get anything from this interaction except a complete mindfuck by this chick who you say is not even on your level. If a girl really wants you it is not that damn hard.

This is now 3 guys who are warning you to stay the hell away.

Yea I hear you, however it's to late for that... well it feels that way anyhow. Intimacy and physical connection has been explored. When I say the girl is not on my level, I mean educationally and social status, I'm clearly middle class...

The problem is, I actually like her and I can have control over her in the workplace, that isn't such a big issue. I'm literally untouchable in work.

I'm more concerned about the photos and the behaviours which suggest shes overly possessive. Arguing to not shit where you work? Well plenty of people meet their life long partners in work.

Tbh, she does play alot of games, however shes also extremely socially intelligent and passionate. If I elaborated you would be shocked by how gifted she is.

The problem i have is, she is clearly more intelligent in this area than me and the photos etc just creep me out abit... that was my main concern.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You have been warned.

Check back into this thread in 6 weeks when you are crying about her fucking you over and how your dick got you in trouble.

it will be one of these:
A) Sexual Harrassment claim
B) Stalker who is badmouthing you to other women
C) my girlfriend is cheating on me
D) I was Swindled and had my money stolen by her.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You have been warned.

Check back into this thread in 6 weeks when you are crying about her fucking you over and how your dick got you in trouble.

it will be one of these:

MORDINU

Rookie
Rookie
Fuck This said:
You have been warned.

it will be one of these:
never put your dick in crazy. Old but good advice, seriously unless you have control over the situation you should not be even considering.

>