Women who want attention

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
Fellas,

I met a chick on my placement and she is hot as hell. She has a man, she told me.

Anyway, she sent me a pic of her toes bandaged up, saying she shouldn't have gone for a run in shitty trainer. I said I dread fo think what they look like.

Several message later... she sent a pic of one of them unbandaged, looking blistered and damaged.

What does she want? Sympathy? Is that a cleer friend zone message? I like her and just wanna have fun and flirt but not blow her off.

O

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It's a bit friendzony ya. She is looking for attention/validation. So what I would do is give some to her, and then withhold some. Then give some, then withhold etc.

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ohdude said:
Fellas,

I met a chick on my placement and she is hot as hell. She has a man, she told me.

Anyway, she sent me a pic of her toes bandaged up, saying she shouldn't have gone for a run in shitty trainer. I said I dread fo think what they look like.

Several message later... she sent a pic of one of them unbandaged, looking blistered and damaged.

What does she want? Sympathy? Is that a cleer friend zone message? I like her and just wanna have fun and flirt but not blow her off.

O

Hot Women ALWAYS has a man, question is how serious it is and how you feel about it.

The texting its a TINY thing - shes just writing to you, no attention whoring nessecarily. dont over think it. just enjoy if you feel like it.

+ if you know how to IMPACT her your dont give a flying fuck about her agenda. You change that by derailing her and eg arousing her or emotionally stimulating her or a third option!

You can even befriend her and her man if you figured theyre a fun couple which might provide you accesss and local peeps to hang w expand your social circles. remember she has friends too. Or go for her.

one thing - as a beginner if you are - having hot female friends is REALLY smart. Itll teach you shitloads to hang w them about how they think feel etc. Maybe youe already hooked up there but just worth a mention.

i wouldnt care at all about that. Just write back and forw. get details on her man how serious it is and where she is while setting up frames. see how she bites on those.choose how you wanna move forward.

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
JacobPalmer said:
It's a bit friendzony ya. She is looking for attention/validation. So what I would do is give some to her, and then withhold some. Then give some, then withhold etc.

Thanks.

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
Overdoze said:
Ohdude said:
Fellas,

O

+ if you know how to IMPACT her your dont give a flying fuck about her agenda. You change that by derailing her and eg arousing her or emotionally stimulating her or a third option!

What's derailing bro?

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ohdude said:
Overdoze said:
Ohdude said:
Fellas,

O

What's derailing bro?

The idea of her being on one track

And you derailing her to another

various techniques can help you there to steer eg the conversation to better topics.
eg pacing and leading.

>