Only Big Girla

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
So I'm on Bumble, the social / dating app.

I've noticed a trend of the six women who have made contact over 48hours thay 5/6 are big/fat women lol.

I'm curious...

Why big girls, why not slim? Does it happen to you? Shall I ignore them or despite not being that attracted to them phyaically see it as opportunity to learn from them? Focus on personality?

I like big girls i.e. thick legs, big ass and juice rack, however I much prefer slim/fit ish to moderately thick women.

O.

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ohh, one reflection: they have lower status than fitter /slimmer girls so less perceived risk? Also the pain of rejection may be all to familiar so they're used to it and not so bothered?

Because online dating is still a form of approach. Its tweets though Bumble is based on women saying the first words. Obviously men have to like them first.

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So your question is why are you matching with undesirables? Your photos aren't attractive enough. That's why. Notice I didn't say you aren't attractive enough - I said your photos aren't. Get better photos.

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
ElderPrice said:
So your question is why are you matching with undesirables? Your photos aren't attractive enough. That's why. Notice I didn't say you aren't attractive enough - I said your photos aren't. Get better photos.

That's reasonable advice, thanks.

>