First Post

Brenman

Rookie
Rookie
I am new to this site and decided to post a little something about me, I am 25 years old and trying desperately to overcome my approach anxiety. Long story short I've been shy and introverted my entire life and as a result my experience with women is pretty much nonexistent. With the help of a coach over the past few months I have been able to approach women on a much more frequent basis than I had ever beforehand. However, I am still having a ton of issues approaching women on my own. Idk why but I just do better if I am with somebody, I always intend to go out and hit on chicks but I just dont. If anyone has any words of encouragement or advice id like to hear it.

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
great - welcome (im new here too).

What helped me is to read field reports of the others which inspired some better attitude for me. i sorta got a little of their mentality which helped the + side of things.

also look for tools in the article sections to get ways of opening to try out. eg i am trying this at the moment https://www.girlschase.com/content/how- ... YkMYBYhvFI

start out by only asking girls about the time if youre super nervous. just adjust it to how much tension it creates for you and where you can push yourself a little to get into it. This will get you moving in their direction, and get accustomed to stopping them or hovering in front of them if you choose that tactic. and talking to them. might sounds small but its changing habits and doing something new that is moving you directly in the direction you want to go in which is key.

just a few ideas. good luck.

>