Girl I like but havent met yet texts me a paragraph about her insecurity how to

raithespaceknight

Space Monkey
space monkey
I dmed a girl why she shaved her head completely and she wrote a paragraph about how she was insecure about it. I then said I barely know you but I wouldnt guess you were insecure. Its great that you took steps to overcome your insecurity.
I feel like this is a bad response as she didnt reply.
I cant link the screenshot but I text it to you.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: Girl I like but havent met yet texts me a paragraph about her insecurity how

she is screwed up mentally. you don't need that....go no contact. That is trouble with no up side....

raithespaceknight

Space Monkey
space monkey
Re: Girl I like but havent met yet texts me a paragraph about her insecurity how

Fuck This said:
she is screwed up mentally. you don't need that....go no contact. That is trouble with no up side....
She seems ok. her instagram shows shes fine. Did i respond correctly? If no how should I have responded?

OldGuy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

She was insecure about cutting her hair off, not in general. A good reply would have been "It gives you a certain exotic sexiness'

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

OldGuy said:
She was insecure about cutting her hair off, not in general. A good reply would have been "It gives you a certain exotic sexiness'
Every woman Who has ever gotten a buzz cut that I know has been emotionally unstable as can be. That includes women about to lose their hair from Chemotherapy.

A woman's hair is a higher priority than her health...

>