Does game actually work for ugly guys? Tell personal experience please

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
raithespaceknight said:
I feel ugly. Every girl I asked out has said no(I know its only 4 but still).

We're going to do a few things here, so you can get of this slumpy state you've cast on yourself.

1. Work on your fundamentals. If there are things you can improve then work on them.
2. 4 girls? That's nothing. That's like saying, "Why isn't my business working, when you've only put in 4 hours of work into it."
3. Stop being a pussy (I'm saying this with love fyi). Get out there and approach, grow, and learn from it. :)
4. You can do this. :):)

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Of course it does. You know the phrase "actions speak louder than words"? You know what else actions speak louder than? Looks!

Next time you're at a club or something, actually take a moment to LOOK at what you see. 100% of the time the guys doing the best with girls there are ACTING a certain way. 100% of the time it's behavior. On the flip side, you WILL see attractive guys who aren't doing well with girls and you WILL see non-attractive guys who are doing great with girls.

Let me finish by providing a real quote that a girl once said to me:
"You're a 6, but when I saw the pair of balls you had when you approached me, it made you an 8."

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
In high school I didn't care too much about my looks and fashion because I was working too hard to getting good grades and getting accepted to the national team of my sport. Yet, I ended up sleeping with one of my friends on and off for 6 years since high school. She was once talking to her friend about me and told me about the conversation. This is the highlight:

The friend: "Why are you even sleeping with him? He's not even good looking, and he doesn't have any style at all" (which is true)
Her: "I know, but there is just something about him that makes him irresistible and makes me come back for more" (which is also true) ;)

The things that made me irresistible when I was 17, according to her: confidence in my own identity, being okay with not fitting in, knowing what I want in life, a small bit of arrogance and a sexy personality once we slept with each other. Is that even possible at the age of 17??? I assure you, it is.

I had been meeting girls since I was 13. Before I slept with her the first time, I had slept with 2 girls and had been making out with 7-8 others, sometimes several times. And I was "getting somewhere" with another girl simultaneously. So this girl from high school just felt like another girl at this point.

I never consulted any friends when I felt insecure about girls. I didn't ask anyone if it was impossible to meet girls when I didn't feel handsome. If I felt insecure, ugly or unwanted at some point, I met girls to confirm to myself that I deserved the love or attraction I wanted. I met girls to create my own truths. It is really that simple. And these days, I still don't consult anyone whether this or that is possible or not. If I want something to happen, I make it happen. Everybody should be able to do that.

strictlyincreasing

Space Monkey
space monkey
From my experiences, no. The examples of seducers on GC are all of good looking guys with great fundamentals. It's the same with any online gurus on competing websites.

Cold approach is actually a worse way than online dating to meet ladies for ugly guys. That's really saying something. Online, he could have his cool career, his interesting interests, perhaps a joke etc. on his profile. He could also show off his body with a nice shirtless photo. A picture paints a thousand words, remember. Then a message or two and he could get a lady chatting. A few more and he could get her on the phone and then she'll definitely be interested in a date, provided the guy has good enough social skills.

In cold approach, he could deliver his direct opener perfectly but as soon as the lady sees that he is not good looking enough, she will be looking for an excuse to walk. She'll enjoy the opener but will tell him that she has to go very soon or some other excuse. The point is that in cold approach, your body, your career, your intelligence and all other fundamentals related to your lifestyle don't matter one bit. Only your base fundamentals matter. Try being an ugly guy and dressing interestingly, delivering your opener with excellent positioning, body language and voice. What do you expect will happen? She'll find an excuse to walk away and will walk.

Social circle game could work for ugly guys. Game itself is too vague a term; I'm talking above about cold approach game.

Michal

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I will not really answer your question. If you feel ugly, I will just list some stuff you can work on. Part of life is to accept what you cannot change and focus on what you can.
Your face is like 8% of your visible body. Even if you have the perfect jaw line, cheekbones, hairline, teeth or lips, you can still look ugly because you have a weird expression on your face. Dull or cold or even that one with your deer eyes where you have them opened so wide it looks like somebody scared you.
Hair cut - you can have that
Facial hair - if it grows, you can trim that. If it does not, let's pitty yourself for all eternity and it will still not grow
Clothes - ok, money helps here
Shoes - money helps here
Teeth - buy a toothbrush or some of those whitening things, I dont know.
If they are crooked, get braces for 2 years - money helps here, it is an investment to your future.
Posture - you can fix it this exact moment
Put on a relaxed face - you can do it now as well.
Talk calmly and deliberately.
Dont move or do spastic gestures. Deliberate, well paced body language is king

>