How do u open at the beach?

Start_ed_young

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I have extremely minimal success with cold approach, and by that I mean I have had maybe a1 date that didn’t really result in anything from it. That being said, I don’t cold approach very often so I’m not very good at it. What seems like the hardest pet to me and what always has is the open. From there I can carry a conversation forever and escelate to more interesting topics and lead physically and Move aswell. But at the beach last year, I would always use direct open and it always went terribly. I’ve been told this is because you come off as needy when you deem her high value by giving her that compliment. Was I just unlucky? And when they are with their family direct opener seems uncalibrated. Any tips here anyone? If I’m going for high caliber girls does that change the game?

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
You have to keep in mind that at the beach, people feel more exposed. Your calibration needs to be on point, because otherwise you're just another leering guy (one who has the balls to walk up to her, but still). It is much more obvious that you noticed her because of her body, and people do like to pretend that it's about more than that. Especially in front of their family it's a high-pressure situation for the girl. If she flirts with you, she is in more danger of being slut shamed.

Given that you mention you don't do a lot of cold approach, I would practice in a more innocuous setting like coffee bars or on the streets. Once you can consistently have a fun conversation you might try the same approach at the beach. Also, the open is the easy part IMO (ignoring the bit where you overcome that approach anxiety). That's simply a technique. Go watch some videos from daygame.com or the London Daygame method. Especially the latter has a structure to it that makes it easier to get into a conversation.

Start_ed_young

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks Zapp,

That’s just what I needed, your definitely right about the girls feeling exposed and I’d heard this before aswell. I think I was just being a pussy who need some inspiration, that’s all. Thanks for the website.

Mario

Rookie
Rookie
There was this 1 thing I tried with great success, which is not my method but I can't remember where I learned it.

Basically you go to the beach, see a girl/girls you want who's sunbathing,reading or just plain relaxing. Ask them to look after your stuff and leave for the water.
Eventually come back (I haven't mastered the timing of this) and thank them and open.

Thinking about it, its kinda indirect and I still have quite a lot of approach anxiety but it works for me cause it like the already on their map so its not like a complete stranger is approaching them again. And a minor amount of investment on their part.

Sometimes if they perk up enough I might ask them to play in the water with me but I haven't done this times to be completely sure of the effectiveness.

Mondo

Space Monkey
space monkey
It sounds like you need a little more work on your vibe/fundamentals. Sure you can still get blown out at the beach, but you should still be able to have some nice convos with girls there.

I’ve done a lot of beach game, and almost all of it was direct openers. I’ll admit I haven’t pulled, but I have had a few instant dates, a few beach cuddles and fondles, and a lot of great conversation.

What’s better than vibing in the sun with bikini babes?

Anyway, part of the issue is my game, but I think the other half is the nature of direct openers being polarizing. I keep hearing how indirect is where to go once you’re more experience.

Chase just had an article about vibe being king, and it’s so true. No matter the type of opener, your vibe matters a ton.

-Max out your fundamentals (don’t have to be ripped, but have good posture, nice trunks,maybe hit the gym for a pump before hand, etc.)
-get your vibe right (read chase’s article)
-and switch it up between in direct and direct.

You might find it easier to talk to girls who are swimming or walking around, but I’ve definitely direct opened a girl tanning and later was playing with her faaaaantastic boobs.

Last edited:
>