How to reply when a girl asks you where you live early in the interaction

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Okay, so I've been reading some GC articles and there was one (sorry, couldn't find the link) where it says an escalation window is when a woman asks you where you live.

I've had this happen twice and I simply responded by explaining where my house is, physically. The thing is, this question came very early in the interaction on both counts.

In one interaction, I cold approached during day game and the woman asked it within 5 or 10 minutes or so. I told her I live just around the corner over there. Then I proceeded by asking her some questions and eventually asked her number, but she said she wasn't available because she would be traveling that week and then returning home. I have a feeling I could've had sex with her really quickly because she was just staying in the country for a week (but the order seems all wrong; I found that out only later). Should I have told her "I live close by, let me show you"? I have a feeling that would be a bit weird and too forward.

With the other woman, we were just chatting (I wasn't even trying to pick her up) at a social event. Later on the evening, she started to give me some incidental touches, so I don't really know the significance of the question. Was it just a way of her to indicate interest (her seeding the pull ahead of time)? At the time she asked, I explained where it was, explaining it was close to some landmark or other in the city. Then I asked her where she lived and just said I knew where it was and liked the market there.

I have this strong feeling that if I can make a few minor tweaks, I can be totally killing it with the ladies. I just got to figure out the basics!

zeroman2

Space Monkey
space monkey
just remember that Escalation Widows are rare. so we you do spot one you have to move fast

With Both Girls you definitely had a chance to slept with them. (especially the first one). You should have make up an executes to invite them over. If they resist try to persist.

you should also build a little compliance before asking them

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
zeroman2 said:
just remember that Escalation Widows are rare. so we you do spot one you have to move fast

With Both Girls you definitely had a chance to slept with them. (especially the first one). You should have make up an executes to invite them over. If they resist try to persist.

you should also build a little compliance before asking them

Yeah but how do you do build compliance when she asks so soon? I mean, it feels completely inside out: I would think one would start a conversation, and when she's interested she'd drop such hints later on.

So why does she do it so soon? Am I that hot? I mean, I've always had pretty bad self-image (I'm working on improving that), so this is still an alien concept to me. But regardless, taking it at "face value", rationally from what I've read it's an escalation window, yet I'm still unsure how to proceed.

zeroman2

Space Monkey
space monkey
If she's willing to go with you without you even trying then your best bet is to move things fast.

Compliance does help but it's not a requirement.

Michal

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You are missing important part of that article - which is something along the lines of "when you are vibing well and talking about something, whatever topic (travel, hobbies, family, pets) and she just asks out of nowhere where do you live or how far from here you live". Dont take things out of context. She just wanted to know where you are from. Unless she was dressing you down with her eyes and bitting her lips. You can try to escalate next time if you feel like it to see what happens. It is a good way of getting new experience if you have never tried that before. Observe their body language more. Girls will tell you their comfort levels through their body.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Michal said:
You are missing important part of that article - which is something along the lines of "when you are vibing well and talking about something, whatever topic (travel, hobbies, family, pets) and she just asks out of nowhere where do you live or how far from here you live". Dont take things out of context.

Thank you! I think that's the thing that didn't "click" with me yet.

>