Tons of written investment. Still resistant to sex

tomascs

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm on summer break right now. I'm planning on meeting up with a girl that I would be interested in dating in a week. We've been texting sporadically but recently more and more because she gets drunk and messages me each night.

The texting began when she planned a big day/night trip together. She put a lot of effort into planning the date to make up for missing the party that I invited her to.

Next, She checked in again to make sure I would be there and I confirmed that I would be there and killed the conversation. She privately commented on several of my snapchat stories and I killed the conversation each time to keep her chasing.

Next, she asked how my surgery recovery was going and if there was anything she could do to help. I suggested a playlist would help me recover and she made one. It was about 15 songs that definitely had a "chasing" vibe.

Next, she drunk text confessed to me that I had been in her dreams for the last 2 nights. She told me I was the hero each time and said "I don't know why I can't stop thinking about you".

Finally, she (with a little bit more context) told me that she would only spoon someone if it was me. I counter by saying she could only spoon me if I was little spoon. This leads to her big resistance:

"I feel I need to be honest with you, I'm not gonna have sex with you even if I like you cause I'm not into the casual sex thing in general. I don't want you to have the wrong expectations if that's what your after. Sorry very high I know this is weird"

========

It seems to me that she is trying to hold sex captive as leverage for a relationship. I would love advice on how to proceed. I don't want to handle this through text but I'm not sure how to deflate the situation. I feel like I should perhaps change the subject but that feels clumsy... would appreciate any suggestions. Thank you!!!

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
if she invest a lot into text, and planning,

but she miss out on one meeting with you, just take it that she fucks up with another guy and now she's trying to throw in some resistance so that you stick around.

Just give her some warmth and love but still pursue sex.

Zac

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm guessing you are young...18-20 I'm guessing?

It is important to make sure you give her the clear picture that you won't JUDGE her for what she chooses to do. She is being emotionally vulnerable to you but is resistant to being physically vulnerable. Yeah she is probably holding out for a relationship. If you make sex no big deal, then it becomes less of an obstacle in her mind. One of the quickest turnarounds I ever had was a girl who said "I don't hookup with guys on the first date." on the way to dinner. Yeah after dinner she was riding me in my car in the parking lot. Her idea.

Really you can't plan sex. Just be ready to rock when she decides to be ready. Don't Oversell it. it is a limited time offer. Have other options.

>