One of the Biggest Catalysts That Has Improved my Game

Atlas

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey killers, I have a great tip that I'm sure will improve your success with women because it definitely has with me. Make friends with women. This sounds so simple, that some might write it off as pointless, but I can attest to it's overwhelming benefits. I remember reading over an article on this website myself and scoffing at it as something that was on the "unimportant side" of developing game. So how did it work for me? As I went about my day and made friends in college classes, worked in group projects, and even just conversing with some of my friends girlfriends, I used it as practice towards talking with women. Now, I didn't flirt with my friends girlfriends at all, but it can be said that I was their favorite friend of their BFs, I even keep in contact with some of them today. Making friends with women is great for understanding how girls feel, why girls feel the way they do, and understanding how they think, because after all, they definitely respond to certain situations significantly differently than us men.

I'll give an example: One time, my best friend and his girl went out to buy a suit for him for a dance. When they came back to our apartment, he was trying it on. I walked out of my room and past his and I saw that he was tying his tie and said "Wowww he can tie his own tie, he's so manlyyyy" in an affectionate type voice and they both laughed. But it was funny especially for his girlfriend (who laughed a lot harder than he did) probably because she was thinking it too. Hanging out with women on a consistent basis, whether its at work, school, leisure time, etc. just gets you used to dealing with women and might also give you some nice preselection in there too. You begin to understand women on a more fundamental basis, and how they think more with their emotions than logic, but you don't have to think about it in your head. You just naturally know how to interact with women better, instead of thinking "ok, this girl is thinking about this situation more emotionally, so if she does this than I'll do that, and if she says this, then I'll say XYZ..." like some kind of complicated calculus problem.

Another example is when I first started out in college; I only hung out with dudes. I was part of an organization that was primarily dudes, and the few that weren't were very manly women. And I struggled a lot with women at first in college because of this. I had nothing in common with women sure, but I also couldn't relate to them because I never talked to any women. Not to mention if you go to not talking to any women, ever, to trying to have sex with one, that's a pretty huge gap to mend. So moral of the story is, next time you see a cute girl, an old lady, middle aged lady, and any woman at all, have a conversation with them. Ask them how their day is going. Make them your friends. Because it'll pay dividends if you do.

Hope this helps you guys out, always open to constructive criticisms or comments on the matter.

Keep it Real,
Atlas

>