Average Girls on my Social Circle wants me

zeroman2

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi Beginner here

When I started learning pick game I started notice a lot of girls take interest in me. From the Hot to the Average, Young to Old, Black, White, Asian, you name it.

However when it comes to the Hot Girls in both my social circle and bars I tend to shot myself in the foot more times than not (which comes from inexperience).

Then we come to the average girls in my social circle. I explain in some of my previous post is that I don't mind having sex with them.And if they rejected me than not harm no foul. However I don't do it for a few reasons

1. I'm afraid if I due they will want to make me their boyfriend
2. That it will ruin my chances to hook up with the hot girls in my circle if word got out.

the reason I'm asking because there are 1 or 2 girls I'm interested in sleeping with but don't want as girlfriends or ruining my chances with other hot girls in my circle.

What do you think I should do?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Use Frequent Contact Social Circle girls to get you new acquaintances to pursue through the "friends in common" connection. They are not ONS material. For example, there are 2 girls in my social circle and one of them would not continue things with a guy she dated because he had been with one of her social circle friends. I gathered it was more of a "not wanting to be compared" issue than "girl power". BTW the guy specifically told girl #2 he had "dated " Girl 1. She didn't ask. His mistake.

It is a fine line to sleep around and not be labelled a "fuckboy - player". Thus I recommend being discrete. In PDA, and in recounting conquests to your bro's.

Poli

Space Monkey
space monkey
Honesty you're in a good position. You can do a few different scenarios here.
1. Use the girls as social proof to get those higher quality girls. Good option is to invite them to the bar and use the social proof you already have and you will get some good attention from othergirls and then you choose what girl you want.
2. If you are the alpha leader in your social circle you can make it seem like "it just happened" but keep the friendship going.
This one is harder and you reallyneed to be on point and be ok with the possibality of social circle breaking.

Poli
Cheers

>