She doesn't seem to be interested

erikpure

Rookie
Rookie
Hi I'm a newbie and not really interested in pua but I need your help guys.

There is a girl i met online and we had a great conversation so far. I noticed that she likes me (from her reactions to the conversations) but she doesn't seem to be really interested or is hiding it: She isn't curious about me, doesn't ask many questions and I'm the one keeping the conversation going and giving directions.

This happened to me before but it was more obvious so I just stoped. I'm wondering how to interpret this time. Things that crossed my mind: she is just playing hard (coyness?) / she wants to wait and be sure she is really interested or I'm really interested in her. What do you think guys?

If it helps she is a 9/10. And sorry for my english I'm not native speaker if something is unclear or wrong please let me know.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Erikpure dude ya might not be interested in dating lots of girls and happy to settle down with the first girl ya connect with but the advice on this site will help greatly. It's not being a pua but self improvement with relationships an girls.

The whole thing that helps is moving fast, directing and leading the relationship. She might not be asking questions and investing in ya because ya not leading her where she needs to be. She's interested enough to talk to ya but unless ya gonna ask her out an meet up it's pointless dude!

Look to arrange a meet up, this is what ya need to make a connection. Ya can't deep dive or build a connection effectively over messages ya need to be in person. If she won't meet up she's not interested and ya wasting ya time dude.

While ya asking all the questions ya chasing her, she's in control an she knows she has ya there's no challenge there. If she's playing hard to get or being coy step back an match her interest level, if she wants ya she will invest an if she's not bothered ya will stop talking either way it's fine.

Push for the meet and gain compliance and investment there. Ya not her text buddy dude, ya not meant to be her entertainer and if that's all ya are ya need to meet another girl.

>