How to check out girls?

AdamEngineer

Space Monkey
space monkey
This may seem like the dumbest question to ask on these forums.

I have a tendency to glare too often or look at girls for longer periods than I think I should. I watch other guys when a hot girl walks by and sometimes they don't even look at all. Either I'm easily distracted and girls is the source or I am acting on impulse and feeding my eye candy or whatever that is. Do I look more because its something I really want and it feels unattainable?

I get a defeated feeling every time I see a cute girl I can't meet naturally unless I approach. Thats not normal in the settings I'm in. Approaching I feel comes across as needy. I don't regularly meet girls on campus as I'm very busy and don't have any connections. I'm graduating soon and well I don't know how things are gonna change after I graduate.

I just feel like I've missed out on so much opportunity with the sex life in college. I've slept around but none of them were girls I thought were really that attractive, not ugly, just average, and just available.

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Not the dumbest question. I'd say the #1 thing to keep in mind is that, generally speaking, it becomes creepy when you notice a girl and DON'T act. And that makes sense, right? If a healthy man sees a woman he likes, he approaches and finds out whether she's interested or not. If she is, he can begin the dance of getting her in bed. If not, then that's fine. Now he knows to not waste time, and move on. On the other hand, a man that finds an attractive girl, stares, and does nothing obviously has some issues. That's just my take. Hopefully someone else can add another opinion.

AdamEngineer

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm aware of guys that do this. Let me correct, its not generally staring, at least I try not to get caught.

Its more like "oh wow she's cute, its too bad I can't meet her" because I don't naturally meet girls unless I approach them. I do also have ADD so I get distracted easily. Its hard not to "pay attention" to cute girls around me. I don't stare at them and they notice, but I may glance over often enough I guess I'm hoping something will happen. It just sucks, I don't have the connections, the parties, the status to make it easier to meet girls without doing it the hard way. And doing it the hard way requires being detached to outcome.

As for approaching, I have never witnessed a guy approaching a girl during the day anywhere on campus and I feel weird doing that. Like in the library for example, would be a great place, but I feel it makes me looks bad.

happydagger

Space Monkey
space monkey
Dude I'm not sure why you're even on this site. This is not a checking out girls site, this is a picking up girls site. If you want to check out girls keep doing what you're doing. The question is, how's that working for you so far?

>