Lesbian game

happydagger

Space Monkey
space monkey
So this little gurl shows up at the bar and we instantly vibe for some reason then the next thing out of her mouth was how she's a lesbian. Then the next thing that happens is she's kind of all over me with touching and just generally giving me a lot of attention. She's also there with some chaudie cock block chaperone dude who gets in the way when I go to number close her later. Shortly after, they leave together without a goodbye or even a side glance in my direction.

Last night she shows up again, same bar, this time she seems to be meeting a girlfriend who's been there for a while. Once again, instant chemistry and she's all over me physically even more than last time. I reciprocate but also play it cool and hang out with my other friends. Weirdly lots of girls are giving me hugs and kisses and generally a lot of social proof is happening. I push the keno a little, running my hand up her back to her neck and into her hair, and she doesn't object. I'm not going for the number again after last time, unless there's more of an indicator from her. I decide to leave a little early this time myself, and get my stuff together, interested to see whether she's going to approach me or not. Turns out she doesn't and I just go ahead and split with no goodbye. I figure better to leave her wondering than hang out and become a little too available. Total investment so far is about 2-3 hours together.

Curious if anyone has any experience with lesbian game. I'd love to pull her, since it's even more of a challenge! Worst case is she's just trying to make her girlfriend jealous and intensify their drama. Fuck I hope it's not that. Ideas for next time?

Thanks!

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
An old cowboy went to a bar and ordered a drink. As he sat sipping his whiskey, a young lady sat down next to him. She turned to the cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life on the ranch, herding horses, mending fences, and branding cattle, so I guess I am."

She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. As I watch TV, or even eat, I think about women. Everything seems to make me think about women."

The two sat sipping in silence. A short time later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out that I'm a lesbian."

Haven't run into a lesbian that could pass my boner test...yet...If a woman reveals her sexual preference to you, then sex is now a conversation topic. Use that as a segue to talk about how you both appreciate the female form. Worst case scenario, you learn something about female thought processes, and you remove her as an obstacle to other women's advances. From my experience, committed lesbians will not give you an opening to see them in a sexual light.

The worst thing you can do is to try to recruit her to switch teams and "enjoy some dick". No one likes a salesman.

>