Cold texting a girl I've never spoken to.

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
I was in a mall, a girl in the food store was being served. I looked at her, and she exposed her neck, pulled her hair and stared into my eyes.

I saw her later in a female clothes shop; she was working. I went in made sure she saw me and came out, a little later she was sat on a bench just outside and a bit further down from where she worked. She was on the phone, and again she looked at me.

I've found her on Facebook (I think it's her as it mentions that she works there), I want to message get because I think she wanted me to approach.

What shall I write?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
What do you have in common? If you have friends in common you can remark on that...Say that she came up in "People you Might know" and she looked familiar.

But an in person meeting has a better outcome probability if you have your shit together.

happydagger

Space Monkey
space monkey
Dude by all means do NOT text this girl on Facebook unless you want to come across as the stalker that you basically are at this point. Wtf? You can spend hours researching her, but you can't walk up and say hi? Seriously dude…grow a pair!

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks fellas, yeah I agree that would give off stalk vibes.

>