Go-to cold open

HughFitzman

Rookie
Rookie
You're just walking through the supermarket, rounding a corner, and BAM: A 9-10, perhaps not wearing a whole lot now that it's getting warmer (hot, in some parts), is right there in front of you. Your overall appearance and expression win that passive two second first impression, but what opener do you have chambered and ready to fire instinctively at this point? I suppose it might vary if we really are talking about a 9-10, vs a 7 you want to bang. When you just have to react, what comes out?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
"Good Morning, afternoon or good evening" Which ever is appropriate with a smile.

Her reaction will tell me where to go from there. If she makes eye contact and smiles back, then I''ll say something that relates to our current surroundings.

Using your super market analogy for example. She was standing by the rice. I said aloud whether I should buy the big bag or the small bag? As if on cue she asked what I was making. I replied "Jambalaya, If I get the big bag, you might have to help me eat it all." She replied warmly in the affirmative. BOOM.

Another Supermarket MISSED opportunity...The Union Rep was talking to one of the Supermarket employees and I overheard them. She had the biggest rack I can remember in real life. She locked eyes with me in the aisle for a solid 5 seconds. I simply said Hello and asked her what she was doing today and she informed me of her job. Had I not been married and shopping with my wife at the time I would have simply introduced myself and gotten a number.

The key is to do this with anyone you encounter, not just the hot ones. Greet them, trade some pleasantries and go on...

Optymistyk

Space Monkey
space monkey
I am no pro, but I discovered that for me it works much better to use what I'll call "nonverbal direct indirect" approach.

What I'll do is I'll open a girl indirectly, and at the same time state my interest through my body language. So I'll just give some good eye-fucking, with strong, lustful eye contact and a slight smile, and at the same time ask her how's her day going. DO NOT underestimate eye contact, your eyes are your most sexual organ when it comes to attracting women.

What this does:
1. You speak directly to her emotions, showing confidence and sexuality while at the same time using the "mirror neuron" effect.
2. Law of the least effort, you are not really doing anything grand. From the outside it may look like you're just having a conversation.
3. 48 laws of power, law #3 - mask your intentions.
4. Mixed signals - interested, but far from sold.

A variant of this that I use in the club - "nonverbal direct"

I'll always wait until she's at the bar.Just pat her on the shoulder, look her in the eyes, check out her body for a few seconds, then back to her eyes and stay there for several seconds. Then invite her to dance or touch glasses with her if you're drinking. 0 words used.

>