Bartender game

happydagger

Space Monkey
space monkey
Guys I'm really having a mental block how to run game on bartender chicks. For some strange reason I've gotten about four different bartender chicks opening me on a pretty regular basis. But all the built-in interruptions and the physical obstacle the bar itself makes it hard for me to do much else with it. I'm sure this is just a failure of imagination on my part so please let me know if anyone has any suggestions or especially any proven techniques to run game on girls who are running around behind the bar.

Cheers!

jakesykes949

Space Monkey
space monkey
In general, you don't want to be overly gamey. I've banged a bunch of bartenders, and it's ALWAYS following the same pattern...

-Be friendly, greet them, TIP WELL (to set yourself apart)
-Make smalltalk
-Get some "mere exposure" (see them each weekend, they'll begin to feel comfortable around you)
-Demonstrate status/confidence (bring other girls, game other girls there, etc.)

Eventually they'll give you more IOI's, hook you up with free drinks, etc.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Bartenders have their pick of the litter and have heard every line there is known to man. Their Bullshit detector is second to none. Your best bet is to connect with them on something else they are passionate about.

In town for a trade show, I go to this bar early, like 5 or 6. I order a drink and the bartender mentions something about Burning Man. (big festival in the Nevada Desert on a dry lakebed). I had some friends who just went the year before, so I just showed a little interest, and let her tell me about it. I just fed her questions to keep her talking. Pretty soon it's the end of her shift, and she comes over, sits next to me and buys me a drink. We bullshit for a while and she is bitching about her boyfriend. Somewhere along the line she asks me if I'm a cop, and I tell her "No, I'm staying over at the Double tree. In town for a trade show".

Not long after she asks me to "walk her to her car". I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

Local corner bar, the bartender is a PhD candidate studying psychology. So I asked her to tell me about her thesis. After she explained to me the role of Archetypes in mythology and their effect on child development , she made it a point to tell me she lived just down the street, gave me the number and the house color.

>