Cute brunette at gym

raithespaceknight

Space Monkey
space monkey
Im a 17yo male going to college next year. I went to the gym with my dad and was lifting by myself when a cute girl sat next to me.(there are 4 benches Im on farthest one she chose one next to me). She has headphones and is lifting. She leaves to do a different exercise then an older woman(I later I overhear shes her mom) goes next to me. The girl comes back. Now its me and her with her mom in between her. She complains about lifting hurting. Then I look at her through the mirror in front of all of us, she looks at me, I look away and wgen I look back she quickly bends over facing butt facing mirror. IOI? I couldnt talk to her bc her mom was there and so was my dad also she disappeared somewhere after.How should I have approached?
Also Im going to a college weekend this weekend to see school Im going to how should I open if I see girls there?

jakesykes949

Space Monkey
space monkey
Don't "approach." Do indirect game. Make a comment, and slide in under the radar.

There's some things wrong with Mystery Method, but that's 100% what he got right. Don't be overly direct (unless you're in a hurry and don't have time).

Just comment on her outfit, the gym, etc., something else, and use that to springboard into a conversation.

>