What do do next? Is it better to go out with an obese or very ugly person ....

johnnydeep1

Rookie
Rookie
As oppose to no one?

Hey guys, I am 24-year old man in grad. school(accounting)

I just asked a 10/10 blonde girl out to coffee and she said no. Talked to a chubby blonde girl and she never really talked back. Talked to a 6.25/10 and she kept bringing up her boyfriend. Not everyone I hit on is attractive or above average. I went to a mostly all Asian party and talked to 2 average looking women from China. 1 seemed interested, but abandoned me for a Korean guy when I went to get a drink; and the other just stopped talking to me in the middle of the conversation.

I recently made a Tinder account and out of 9 matches, 7 were obese, 1 a bot and 1 is very unattractive. The last time a girl hit on me was about 1 year ago. She was not obese, but I would say that she was highly unattractive and certainly very desperate. My mom , sister and obese female boss also think that I am very handsome and can get girls very easily.

The issue at hand is that I can't really enjoy or get hard going out with well below average or obese women(overweight is okay though).Is it just better to go with unattractive women or keep searching/uploading better Tinder pictures/trying harder? Thoughts?

johnnydeep1

Rookie
Rookie
Re: What do do next? Is it better to go out with an obese or very ugly person ..

BTW. just so you know a little more about me and where I come from

I think I look good in real life. When I was in H.S I had lots of 8/9/10s show explicit interest in me and I did date a lot. Even my attractive 30-something year old blonde, busty, counselor asked me to study/chat with her, but due to my social anxiety I said no. She also commented on my haircut. I had a 9/10 take my hands and force me to dance with her. In H.S I could date whoever I wanted.

However, recently, after Freshmen year of college I have been rejected a lot. Asked a 10/10 blonde girl out and she said no. Tried to talk to a 6.5/10 and that bish. would keep bringing up her boyfriend. Tried to talk to another chubby blonde chick but she showed a lack of interest etc. etc. This has been a reoccurring theme throughout college and even in work to a lesser extent. In Freshmen year of college, I had a chance to get laid by a 6.5/10, but I had to transfer colleges.

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: What do do next? Is it better to go out with an obese or very ugly person ..

How many girls do you approach each week?

johnnydeep1

Rookie
Rookie

ElderPrice said:
About once every few months.

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

johnnydeep1 said:
ElderPrice said:
One approach every few months? Does that not sound silly to you? Perhaps if you approached more girls, you won't have to settle for one you're not attracted to. Makes sense, no?

Try approaching 10 girls a day for two weeks then see what happens.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

EP has a good point above. I'd recommend just starting conversations with people in general. It will come in handy when there is a woman who makes your putter flutter...

Might need to be a "Trivia Night" at a bar, or a tour group at a museum. Somewhere where people meet other people and talk about shared interests. It will do a lot to reduce your social anxiety, especially if it is something you are interested in or particularly passionate or knowledgeable about.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

EP has a good point above. I'd recommend just starting conversations with people in general. It will come in handy when there is a woman who makes your putter flutter...

Might need to be a "Trivia Night" at a bar, or a tour group at a museum. Somewhere where people meet other people and talk about shared interests. It will do a lot to reduce your social anxiety, especially if it is something you are interested in or particularly passionate or knowledgeable about.

Hello > conversations > names > Shared interests > innocent flirting > Sincere and Purposeful flirting > Dating and Sex

johnnydeep1

Rookie
Rookie

ElderPrice said:
johnnydeep1 said:
ElderPrice said:
One approach every few months? Does that not sound silly to you? Perhaps if you approached more girls, you won't have to settle for one you're not attracted to. Makes sense, no?

Try approaching 10 girls a day for two weeks then see what happens.
Hey, thanks for the advice.

Cody Lyans

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Ha, maybe not 10 a day at first, lol...
But try to do 1 a day, that'd change things drastically
Cuz when you see an opportunity you will be like "here is my chance for 1 a day! lets go!"
Not "omg even if I do this I have 9 more to go... I'm gonna die!"

1 a day, write a journal on it to keep yourself honest.

Personally, I approach maybe a girl a week that I like, but if I go out maybe 5 girls.
That should be the LOWEST end of what you do. Because anything less than that is TOTALLY INACTIVE.
And if you are totally inactive that means you ARE NOT AVAILABLE and NOT ON THE MARKET.

So realistically,
1 a week minimum
Make sure to go out and approach 5 minimum if you do
Try to do 1 a day if you can in order to be active and engaged
But don't expect results right away with that
Just expect to be active and more sociable, less afraid

Then work up to doing a lot more approaches if you can.

That said, it isn't about approaches, its about hooks
So that means getting girls "hooked" by the convo in under 30 seconds to 3 mins

Way it works is this, first 30 seconds she'll send you chaotic energies you have to adjust to and not get all put off by
If you react well she'll give you 3 mins to hook her
If you hook her she'll give you 20 mins to talk with her and stuff and go deeper into who she is, and you have to attract her in that time
Then she might consider you a sexual option

Why does it work like this?
1) a girl has a lot of bad experiences, so she shoots off weird energies at you initially to ward off weird attacks... shes not a jedi at this, so it comes off chaotic
2) generally, we all have a few minutes to spare either side of a deadline we are trying to meet to be nice and social, so if you arent immediately eliminated she'll hear you out a bit out of politeness knowing she doesnt need to be interested in you yet, because she could grow to like you soon, or she could leave, and that situation is tolerable for her
3) If shes fascinated and hooked by you, she will want to know more, feel more, see more, and create a rapport with you in order to solidify things and make certain of how she feels about you. If you attract her here she will solidly conclude you are a possible guy for her right now.

Now, as a guy starting out, you can't expect a girl to like you and push aside her selection process
Only DESPERATE GIRLS will push aside their selection process!!!

The boss you talked about and the 9s who wanted to dance with you, were AT MOST giving you 3 mins to hook them.
Thats good, it means they pushed aside sending chaotic energy your way. Probably due to your looks they assumed you cant be all that bad.
BUT... dont expect this of girls, and learn to make 30 seconds into those 3 min opportunities... while KNOWING you are just buying time

See a guy who is good with girls knows, you can only BUY TIME with women
But you also know what you can do with that time bought
So when you see her posture change from "im giving him a few seconds" to "ill give him a minute" you smile not cuz she likes you but because now the stage is set for you to create a hook and attempt it several times. Then when she changes from "ill give him a minute" to "oooh lemme know more", you are confident not cuz it means shell sleep with you, but because you know in twenty minutes you can create a great atmosphere and chemistry with her.

And you feel confident cuz you know, good chemistry and atmosphere means she'll THINK ABOUT IT.
And thats all you can realistically ever do, is get a girl to think about it.
Then after 20 mins is up, her "where am i and what am i doing here" feelings kick in, so she might be like "ok that was fascinating, now ill go"
In which case you better grab her number or win her over by setting up good logistics for a next place to go to or next thing to do.

Thats it...
I never assume that a girl LIKES me
I always assume she can go at ANY TIME
But I know that if I buy time, and make good use of it
Eventually she thinks about it and my chances go waaaaaaaaay up

Thats all it is

>