Road to dreamgirl(s)

Howtogetgirls

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hello guys,

So I play poker professionally. That's what I tell myself I am in the early stages of being a pro, but it's going well. Anyway one thing I learned is having a lot of freedom also means having a lot of responsibility. I have to chose to play and study the game whenever I want and whenever I not want to. There are no bosses, teachers or parents to tell me that I need to work. So having a journal is a way to keep myself accountable. The same is what I am going to do to keep track on making progress in my dating life.

The main purpose of doing all this is to get better with girls and being able to experience beautiful women.

Current goal
Getting more dates

So this is my current goal. Getting more dates. I am inexperiences so I feel like this would be the best goal to have, to getting myself exposed to all kinds of situations. I will be studying the articles made by Chase, from all the dating information I think his articles has the most practical value. https://www.girlschase.com/category/cat ... ndamentals

A smaller goal is to ask a girl out that catches my eye
This is really my biggest leak. That's how we call it in poker when we have an issue in our 'game'. I get too caught up in how pretty she is, how she makes me feel and overall get stuck in my head. I've made a little progress over time that I am able to just ask for something simple like the way or if she can watch my stuff in the library, but not able to getting to a more personal level. I think a date should flow naturally as a way to getting to know each other better and building attraction even further, but it shouldn't be a necessaity. So even in the cold approach I want to start getting towards this more personal level of the interaction.

That's all for now I will keep you updated :)

>