I told you guys, DON'T hit on girls in the gym....

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Listen apparently some of you assholes are being creepy jerks. Knock it off.

This is from a 60 year old woman who is not an HB. A real friendly outgoing woman who teaches school and is married to a real nice guy. She is the opposite of a bitch.

At a Planet Fitness no less...

started out at the gym today. As I was wiping down the TM, yet another strange guy came up to me and started talking about my running. I stupidly tried to be polite, but then he asked me my name. No fricking way am I telling him my name. So after I finished in the restroom I left the gym.

What is it with the guys at this gym? The first creep was at least in my approximate age group, but today's creep had to have been in his 30s. When I was younger, men never did this to me. This can't be cause I am suddenly so attractive. This is just a fricking creep show.

I really don't ever want to go back to that same Planet Fitness now.

Did he ask for your number?
Just my name, which I would not tell him.
If he'd asked for my number, I would have said, "666."

I am going to drive 5 minutes longer in the other direction just to get to a different PF cause I am done with that one. Not only are there too many creepy guys, people there have a tendency to get on the TM right next to other people, even when there are open ones with no one on either side. That is just weird.

Moral of the story...Women don't want to socialize on the gym floor. They are there to work out.

jakesykes949

Space Monkey
space monkey
Not necessarily. You can hit on them, but just look for indicators of interest first.

That being said, it may not be a good idea, since if things go awkwardly, you'll probably see them again.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Isn't there an article about how to approach in the gym?

They probably weren't attractive to her.

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
From my experience:

- Gym pickup DO work. I once approached a girl in the gym (20 years old) when she gave me a piercing eye contact, and we went on an instant date.

- Hitting on 60 years old women NEVER work ... unless she approach me first. Maybe someone has a pickup formula that can destroy the menopause and rekindle the fire once again.

Cody Lyans

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Fuck This said:
Listen apparently some of you assholes are being creepy jerks. Knock it off.

This is from a 60 year old woman who is not an HB. A real friendly outgoing woman who teaches school and is married to a real nice guy. She is the opposite of a bitch.

At a Planet Fitness no less...

started out at the gym today. As I was wiping down the TM, yet another strange guy came up to me and started talking about my running. I stupidly tried to be polite, but then he asked me my name. No fricking way am I telling him my name. So after I finished in the restroom I left the gym.

What is it with the guys at this gym? The first creep was at least in my approximate age group, but today's creep had to have been in his 30s. When I was younger, men never did this to me. This can't be cause I am suddenly so attractive. This is just a fricking creep show.

I really don't ever want to go back to that same Planet Fitness now.

Did he ask for your number?
Just my name, which I would not tell him.
If he'd asked for my number, I would have said, "666."

I am going to drive 5 minutes longer in the other direction just to get to a different PF cause I am done with that one. Not only are there too many creepy guys, people there have a tendency to get on the TM right next to other people, even when there are open ones with no one on either side. That is just weird.

Moral of the story...Women don't want to socialize on the gym floor. They are there to work out.

Well saying hi and asking for her name isn't all that creepy. Nothing to get all worked up over. And even if it is legitimate, to be like "ew", or change location cuz she has accurately scoped out the gym as attracting too many of these clients, then she can just change it and not worry herself.

What she is REALLY talking about here is HOW IT HURTS TO RETREAT
You ever stood in a spot and someone else pushes in and you have to move to another spot?
You feel weird right? You hate it?

Thats what she is venting about.
She was pushed off her machine.

Simple fix, just approach with a sensitive attitude and on her reacting weird back off a bit to show you can, then if she continues acting weird, leave her to it.
No need to change THE UNIVERSE over feeling pushed out of your spot, though I get it sucks.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I want to chime in. I had enough of times that I have pulled from the gym. Also girls with boyfriends tend to flock to me (which actually can creep me out at times, with the boyfriend being 3 meters away from us!). So I think these assumptions are really wrong. Also, maybe I am reading this wrong but approaching SIXTY year old women? What a weird taste some people have.

Also there are plenty of lonely women who go to the gym in order to meet some guy but get disappointed because these guys do not know how to close, they are just posing over and over again, with muscles or words. Most of those guys are scared like hell of being rejected.
And let's not forget about the attention seeking types who wear these really flashy and bright colors which leave nothing to the imagination. You really think they are there just for training? There are plenty of those ( and I avoid them like the plague to their chagrin haha).

Yesterday there was one of those attention seekers who tried to interrupt my conversation about important subjects like anime and old videogames with a pal, but I didn't want her to interject so I kept it very brief. I usually ask those girls out asap to know their intentions and it becomes clear early that they just want to get some validation. They are actually very persistent to the point that I feel harassed myself :D.

Even the hardcore girls who almost look like soldiers want attention at some point. Females being females.

Gym game is actually something I specialize in, since during the cold winters it is one of the best places to meet women.

It does make me wonder though why you and I experience similar environments so differently.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Guys...

s0TGFVoZ.jpg

hector

>