The beginning of my story

ChristianAbysm

Rookie
Rookie
Hi guys my name is christian and now i'm decided to fall in love with seduction, self improvement and social skills. I know that these abilities are extremely important for one's success in life and i want to make them an essential part of my daily life. I wanted to share a little bit of my story up until now and why i want to really start going out there and approach and make the most out of the content that this page gives.

I was born in Dominican Republic, Santo Domingo. Which is a tropical and exciting country that gave me some of the most incredible things i've ever experienced and makes me proud of being born there, the girls are beautiful but the most important thing that i wanted to share with you is that i really want to be able to live my life the way i want to live it, up until now my social skills haven't been at the level i've always wanted them to be as i used to be a shy person who didn't talked with many different people and haven't had any kind of success with women nor had a lot of friends. I've always been very serious and reservated. I've been reading the website for over a year now and i found it useful and practical and i feel that if i really put in the effort i might be able to do it, to meet lots of girls, to make lots of friends but i know it isn't the site that will do it, i know it's me and that's why i've decided to act upon my goals and dreams and go out there to experience how bad tastes failure and rejection and how good tastes success and improvement. I've always felt that it will happen naturally, that one girl will fall in love with me and i'll make a life with her and i still believe that it will happen, the thing is that i've learned that it isn't going to happen magically and that i actually need to do my part and enjoy meeting people and going out with friends in order to meet that one girl that will make my heart melt. That's why i've decided to do my part, put in the real life effort and go out there knowing that trial and error is what makes improvement. I've moved to Italy and i don't really know where to start but i know that the time to start has come. I'm not a party guy so i only have daygame approaching going for me but i'm decided to make it happen and i know that it is going to happen if i do my part.

Guys, what are your tips and recommendations for one that is starting in the game, that is going to do his first real cold approach, his first real taste of the improvement of seduction and social skills. Thanks for reading, i'm grateful having a group of people that have been through the same type of situation and know hoe it feels and were also able to suceed and grow out of it.

I'll start with the newbie assignment because i feel that it is a great way to get started and actually go for it. Thank you for reading.

>