Advice for 35 yo style and newbie assignment

yango

Rookie
Rookie
Hi members,

I am going to start the newbie assignment today. What do you recommend to wear to attract women from 18-29. Thanks for your advice.

Do you think is a good idea to take a language course at a university to meet more girls?

Thanks a lot.

Zanardi

Space Monkey
space monkey
Where are you from?

About the language course, I think it's more like a social circle game and long game. Sure, give it a try, but I'd also do cold approach, for short term results.

HG1940

Rookie
Rookie
yango said:
I live in Mexico.

hola

can we know what part? just the general place, not specific. you want to know how to dress for your target audience? not an expert here, but I guess you need to know the demographics. maybe a good friend (female) or a sister who can give you general advice. You want to get your own style but at the same time calculated not to either send girls in auto-rejection or to rebuff you if they are high style or high fashion. don't stop being yourself, but adjust to target audience, I hope I make sense.

saludos

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hey dude, check this post: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18543&hilit=titanium
It starts as a discussion about cold approach styles and goes on to talk a fair bit about fashion and fundamentals. I have given a fashion checklist in my first post which is halfway down the page. I have done this in many other posts too, so you can search my posts for "titanium" as I did to locate this example.
cheers, Ray

>