Overcoming the first fear of cold approach

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey Boardz,

I can't say hi to a girl I don't know apart from hired hands in shops and restaurants etc.

So many hot girls are slipping through my fingers.

The thought in my head is shell think I'm a creep and that my motives are sexual. Do girls like guys with hidden or overt sexual motives?

Help,

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
ohdude ohdude dude

to start approaching ya need to be able to say hi!! some girls will think ya a creep an all ya motives are sexual, some wont have a clue and some will think ya damn right sexy wanting to get sexual..

First thing ya go to a girl they dunno what ya want, directions? friends? more than friends? killing time? yah?? typically if ya cold approaching its cause ya like them they may think that but they don't really know.

Just approach an be clear what ya wat. A don't mean go up an say hi do ya wanna fuck? id fuck ya all over. Start talking an break the touch barrier an let them know ya wanna meet up or whatever. Ya can get a lay here but lets stick to ya level of comfort an start by talking to them then go for numbers, then dates an then see yah??

FUCKING APPROACH OR DIE SINGLE AND ALONE WITHOUT EVER TOUCHING A GIRL!! am guessing that why ya here? haha

>