Is she Testing me?

Uffizi

Rookie
Rookie
So, i've been going out with a girl for some time. I will brush the dates we went on and go for my question after.

First date: pretty good and enjoyable, she denied me a kiss there, i didnt actually care and invited her to a second date immediately after.

Second date: she invited me here, like, 2 hours before the actual date hour, i made a point of not to try the kiss again so she would maybe become confused, enjoyable date again, lots of fun, good body language, all that.

Third date: just dinner, great night, she worked next day and it was quite late, i dropped her home and went for the kiss, which happened, she left the car with a big smile saying she quite enjoyed the night, now... i think i missed a chance to go home with her here.

Now, my problem, she just told me broadly that she is not ready for a relationship, that she enjoys my company and wants to keep seeing me and let time run it's course. She also said related to the kiss something like "i was going to say no, but i already said once, so i though "why not" "...
So, i'm meeting her again in 2 days, should i just completly disregard what she freakin said and still follow through, kissing her and acting like she said nothing at all? Or should i actually slow down and try to build more attraction on her side? Sorry if this is a bit confusing, but i'm also confused!!

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You have set a precedent of entertaining her on dates without any physical affection. Do you want that to continue?

I think it is important when a girl talks about relationship that we as men talk about the sex aspect just as openly and directly.

When she said
just told me broadly that she is not ready for a relationship, that she enjoys my company and wants to keep seeing me and let time run it's course. She also said related to the kiss something like "i was going to say no, but i already said once, so i though "why not" "...

This was an opportunity to physically escalate and play the card of " We can enjoy each others body together without it being a relationship." , I prefer to address it as "the passion of our intimacy sets the tone for a future relationship.

I'm afraid she is trying to link physical escalation to an escalation in relational exclusivity.
She is driving the direction of your relationship not you...
Generally if you have a hot physical connection you will be leading the direction of the relationship.

Uffizi

Rookie
Rookie
I will meet her again tomorrow. I will definitively try to kiss her, at the moment i'm just wondering if i should do so the moment i meet her or wait until the end when i take her home. I guess the worst that can happen is that she just says no, and we go our separate ways.

What i'm trying to find out is if she indeed wants a friends with benefits relationship, because i will honestly don't go for less than that, it's just not in my interest. I can probably use the advice of "fuck this" if things go astray and she starts seeing a kiss as me wanting a relationship or wth.

And if she accepted and retorted the kiss because "why not", means she's most likely open to a colorful friendship or however you wanna call it.

>