Talking to a girl on Facebook

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey everyone, seems a lot of women have been coming into my life and I've been posting like crazy, it feels rather embarrassing lol, asking all these questions, but nevertheless when I need help, I will ask. Franco, since you've been responding to my posts most and I assume you will be reading this some time, I appreciate all the advice you've given me thus far, and if you indeed read this I further appreciate any insight you provide. Anyhow, there was this girl that I liked in high school (I just graduated about 2 weeks ago, Sunday!), and it's now summer vacation, and there is no way for me to contact this girl other than Facebook currently. I worked through a mutual friend to try to talk to her and it fell short, but, I just saw this girl at the store with her mom, and sister so I couldn't really talk to her, I've decided to talk to her on Facebook, just added her, she's vaguely familiar with who I am, so, all in all, what is the best way to go about talking to this girl out of the blue on Facebook?

Thinkingenigma

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Don't bother. Facebook is a time waster. If you're out and about meeting new girls, I guarantee that you will run into her again at some point, and even if you don't, you'll be meeting plenty of other girls that can replace her.

diegoC

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Zphyx, really, you talk about a girl that is harder to get than all the girls you can meet in flesh. Just go to a mall and you will see so many girls that you will like as much or even more than her.

Facebook is no good for trying to date a girl who has never met you in person. The best advice I can give you is to invite her and her friends to a party with your group. No pressure for her. This way you meet her and start working your magic.

Cheers!

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I have to agree with the previous two posters. Also think of it this way, how well can you really know her if she doesn't know you at all? As such it sounds like a huge time sink that would yield low returns

Light

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hi Guys,

On contrary to what has previously been told in regards to Facebook, I'm going to have to clear a few misunderstanding.

The reason why Chase recommended that we avoid using Facebook is simply because it has one of the lowest success rate in return for the effort we have to put in. It is certainly not a territory for Beginners to venture into, as it will not help them improve.
That does not mean it cannot be done.

What you need to understand is that Facebook, like email, texting, and phone numbers, are nothing more than a "Tool" to help us in our game.

These tools serves two main purposes:
1) A form of Contact
2) The opportunity for Interaction

In Zphix case here for example; if the only option you have to interact with this girl is via Facebook alone, then by all means do it! If you fail, then you fail. It is no different than picking a girl up from the street and getting rejected.

Do not let this be an excuse to stop you from trying.

Now if you want to increase the chance of success using Facebook on the other hand, three things are required:
- You need to be at least intermediate, if not, already at an Advance Level in your game.
- You need to have a certain amount of people skill in terms of communication. (Be a great Conversationlist)
- Some understanding of psychology helps too.

I have personally had a few successes using Facebook, Whatsapp, Texting, and a popular Asian mobile app called WeChat.
My previous girlfriend is Malaysian, and I met her by chance on Facebook (She accidently added me). We talked over Facebook, arranged a flight over to visit her, and ended up in bed with me 8 times over the two weeks spent together.

I'm also currently dealing with a few other girls on my list using nothing but Facebook, and Texting. So yes, it can be done..... there is however a big ... BUT...

I'm constantly having to be at the peak of my game, and I am using really advance techniques in how I respond to their messages. Certain skills are required in order to build rapport with them, and the hard part is trying to bring what you would normally do physically; into the virtual world. This includes techniques like Deep Diving and Obeying the Law of Least Investment.

What I'm saying is that picking up girls from Facebook is not impossible. It can be done. But only at a very advance level.
It is also a number game too, and you will soon realise that maybe out of 20 girls you hit on, you will only get 1 success.

When I have time, I probably write up an article on how to do this in full details, and even show you a few screenshots of my conversations. But remember, this is really advance stuff.

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thank you all for your replies, but light I thank you most. As far as the situation with this girl., its going smoothly at the moment, thankfully I'm planning to master in psychology and understand it very well, I'm a great conversationalist when I'm relaxed, and for me, there's no fear in a non face to face convo, and the conversations have been rolling along, but neither her nor myself are on facebook enough to continually talk, and we haven't been on long enough to get her number

>