I Have a Small Social Circle How can I find a Wingman?

Dario

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The title says it all. I have no good friends who are down to go out and approach girls save one exception. However, this guy wants to party hard everytime he goes out so he only has the money to do it every so often.

For context, I'm new to pickup (night game specifically) but I've had a healthy amount of lays from school, dating apps and old social circles.

I've gone out on my own twice and it got embarrassingly bad. Any tips on finding a wingman? All advice welcome.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Finding a wingman is about like finding a Guy LTR. You just have to go through a bunch of guys in social situations before you find someone you click with...

First of all broaden your social circle. Start with friends of friends. Use Social media if you have to and just focus on getting to know people. Attend A LOT OF group functions and events .

Mogga

Space Monkey
space monkey
hey man do you mind telling me more about how you got laid from school ? I need some tips

Smiling_Stray

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Mogga said:
hey man do you mind telling me more about how you got laid from school ? I need some tips

Hey Mogga, I've just made it through my jr. year in highschool (most of which was in public, the rest in a private school and collage) and in my experience I found the hallways of a public highschool to be very similar to a city condensed into a building. That being said, I highly recommend doing some cold approaches if you have the time between classes. Let me know if you want a breakdown of how exactly I did it but it's pretty standard, just make sure you exchange contact info (and ask her out when you do!) before walking away. Otherwise, there's an article on how to make things work in the classroom (I'll leave a link to this below) and I've heard a little about approaching in the cafe but I never rlly had the chance to do that enough to give any advice on it.

Link to article:
https://www.girlschase.com/content/cute ... art-dating

Guys, feel free to add on to any of that if ya got anything else that I may have missed.

>