There is this girl from my social circle that has been crazy about me for months

Start_ed_young

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

Recently my high school just got out for summer break and I’ve ran into a bit of an interesting situation.there is this one girl who I heard was crazy about me approximately 4 months ago. She never said much to me.but when she did she was kind of dismissive.(like ice queen sort of stuff) there was a period about a week long where I was reallly into her but I didn’t go any further
1. To avoid oneitis I was just talking to other girls
2. I didn’t want to get into a situation where I was only going for her because she said she “likes” me

After that week I didn’t care about her anymore and I was glad I left it alone. Meanwhile I had been ramping up preselection by becoming closer with the other hot girls in our grade and I had been working on my ffundemantals and cementing my place in as leader in my social circle so I could do cool shit over the summer with whoever I wanted (is good to be a king)

As summer is about to start, her and a friend of hers decide to make a group chat with our whole math class (I have no fucking clue why) we had a field day coming up and they decided to invite everyone from the group chat to her house to “paint shirts” I was not about to go to this because I was busy and i didn’t nessicarily want to see some of the people there.

After I didn’t come she hits me up on Snapchat and calls me “fake” I left it on read and then she called me fake twice or three times not or something. I legit have no idea what that is supposed to mean other than it’s an insult.

Eventually, like a few days later she says the people from the group chat can come to her house to swim. I think it was to days prior of the pool party, I hit her up after she spent me something (probably just called me fake again lol) and asked

Me: Fake?
Her: Yep, fake
Me: laughing face
Her: fuck you

I left her on read which she absolutely hates for some reason. Next day is the last day of school, I hit her up saying “take a ‘bathroom break’ in 5-10 minutes?” Because Idk maybe since she seeemed like she wanted to talk we should do it in real life.
Her: why? (The fuck do you mean why?!)
Me: come and find out.
My phone dies and I go wait out there she doesn’t show.

I saw her a little bit later, but I had something important to take care of so she just stood there smiling and giving me a confused look (it was top ten most feminine things I’ve ever seen) after school she hits me up again and says what was it you wanted to tell me in the halls?
Me: if you wanted to know you should’ve went
Her: omg, that’s not even fair! (I uses that as call back humor to tease her a lot in the future)
Me: “that’s not even fair” lol
Her: your actually pissing me off rn
Me: better to be pissed off than pissed on (quoting a teacher we have together that she loves)

We go on to argue about what it was that I was going to tell her (I honestly didn’t really remember but I was gonna let her know that)

Bottom line is I feel like I’ve been allowing communication through Snapchat as the main use of communication too much. Like seriously we have provbaly texted back and fourth for about an hour or 2. But since it’s social circle and she already has it in her head that she loves me, and she’s seen me everyday for the past 6-7 months not including weekends hoe does this change the game. Right now I feel like it gives me a bunch of extra lives. Like I can fuck up and say the wrong thing or miss a window way more than I could otherwise. For example i feel like texting too much was a mistake I can get away with.

However I have been careful to avoid
1. Revealing too much about my self over text
2. Being too nice
3. Making my interest obvious
4. Deep-diving
5. Letting her have everything she wants

A few side notes here though:
1. She told me she thinks that I hate her and have for the past few months
2. I accidentally told her the fact that she wasn’t easy like we friend makes her more attractive to intillectual men
3. She asked me if I wanted to know her favorite thing about me, as hard as it was I knew I should downplay her interest and told her maybe another time. I couldn’t wait until I was going to se her in person again so I asked what was it again like 4-5 hrs later.

In the end I may not end up getting laid or in a relationship here, but I’ve known she would be a wonderful friend and ally to have since I first met her so worst case scenario still looks pretty good. And as much as I shouldn’t have been texting her has been really entertaining cause I can get away with whatever I want lol. Sorry this ended up being kind of a long one.

Thoughts?,
Young

Cacc

Space Monkey
space monkey
Re: There is this girl from my social circle that has been crazy about me for mo

This girl is confused and doesn't know what you want. Which is probably because you dont know exactly what you want from her.

She's hovering over auto rejection. Which is why she's often cold and dismissive.

You have a good chance of fucking this girl. But, you gotta drop the games. Be warm and kinder towards her. Ask her out and make something happen.

Be quick about it too. she wont be attracted to you forever

goodluck

Start_ed_young

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: There is this girl from my social circle that has been crazy about me for mo

Thanks Cacc,

I guess that’s a common then with me recently, I never know when to stop playing games. I just hit her up to see if she wanted to go somewhere with me and she said yeah okay. So hey, maybe that’s something, only problem is I have not the slightest clue what to do. But yeah, the opporitunitu was there I guess I was just having to much fun playing with my food, hopefully it’s still edible.

Btw what does you username mean, just wondering.

Thanks again,
Young

Start_ed_young

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

I told her she could meet me at the library, and after we could walk around grab something to eat and talk. She said she was sorry she couldn’t because she was at a friends house and her parents weren’t home. I said Ight and she said sorry again.

Since she didn’t say anything like, “maybe another time” does that mean she isn’t into the idea anymore?

Cacc

Space Monkey
space monkey

Start_ed_young said:
Since she didn’t say anything like, “maybe another time” does that mean she isn’t into the idea anymore?

not really. a lot of times women will wait for you to make the move and the fact that she apologized twice means she likes you.

dont text her anymore. wait a few days maybe even a whole week and ask her when she's free then ask her out.

>