2nd Date Flake after SEX on the 1st Date?!

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi guys,

I met this gorgeous colombian woman who came to my country in order to work here.

Background Info: Her visa is only valid for six (6) months and half of that time is already over. We met online in August 2017 in order to learn each others language, so it was not on a dating app. Then we kept texting and calling as we recognized that we had "chemistry". She had a boyfriend when she came here, but they broke up 2 months ago. I was also in a longterm relationship until yesterday.

The woman and I met last saturday. I did all my moves and we ended up in bed together. I fucked her once, none of us came. But overall it was very hot (oral sex, kissing etc.). After the sex I stayed for another hour or so and we talked and cuddled. Then I went home. The next day I felt in love, could not get her out of my head. She told me the same thing.

Now I wanted to see her again, of course. We arranged a date on the upcoming sunday at her place again. All seemed fine. Then she texted me: "I have thought a lot." She tried to explain to me, why it would be better to not see each other again. That she just broke up with her boyfriend and she has no family or friends here. That she will leave in 3 months anyway and she doesn't want to interrupt the relationship between me and my girlfriend (I now told her that we broke up). That she is emotionally more vulnerable than me and so on...

I tried to understand her point but also tried to convince her to meet again. Until now that was not successful.

How can I make her want to meet me again?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Reave Krieger said:
Hi guys,

I met this gorgeous colombian woman who came to my country in order to work here.

Background Info: Her visa is only valid for six (6) months and half of that time is already over. We met online in August 2017 in order to learn each others language, so it was not on a dating app. Then we kept texting and calling as we recognized that we had "chemistry". She had a boyfriend when she came here, but they broke up 2 months ago. I was also in a longterm relationship until yesterday.

The woman and I met last saturday. I did all my moves and we ended up in bed together. I fucked her once, none of us came. But overall it was very hot (oral sex, kissing etc.). After the sex I stayed for another hour or so and we talked and cuddled. Then I went home. The next day I felt in love, could not get her out of my head. She told me the same thing.

Now I wanted to see her again, of course. We arranged a date on the upcoming sunday at her place again. All seemed fine. Then she texted me: "I have thought a lot." She tried to explain to me, why it would be better to not see each other again. That she just broke up with her boyfriend and she has no family or friends here. That she will leave in 3 months anyway and she doesn't want to interrupt the relationship between me and my girlfriend (I now told her that we broke up). That she is emotionally more vulnerable than me and so on...

I tried to understand her point but also tried to convince her to meet again. Until now that was not successful.

How can I make her want to meet me again?

I fucked her once, none of us came.
This is why. You didn't give her a reason to want to see you again if you didn't satisfy her. Now it might not be your fault, maybe her head was in a different place. Either way her thought process has moved on from you and it would be pointless to see this as anything more than a learning experience. Had you given her fantastic sex, she would have that association with you and she would have wanted more.

Such is the way of Same Night Lays.

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fuck This,

thanks a lot for your insight. I can imagine that being the main cause.

Fuck This said:
Such is the way of Same Night Lays.

Do you think it could have worked out better if I didn't sleep with her on the first date, but rather on the second date? I guess the probability of us meeting again would have been higher if I didn't fuck her...

Is there really no way of turning it around? Sure I should not be needy and stuff - but I really really like her and she also likes me.

>